The Mako Group Doubles Its Global Military Gear Offerings
FARMINGDALE, NEW YORK – -(AmmoLand.com)- The Mako Group, the worldwide exclusive distributor of Global Military Gear (GMG), a line of weapons accessories and tactical gear, recently announced they have doubled the number of GMG products.
When The Mako Group first presented their Global Military Gear offering at the National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers (NASGW) in November 2008, there were 25 products in the line. Today there are almost 50 GMG products.
Global Military Gear consists of a wide variety of weapons accessories; optics and mounts; knives; tactical gear; and flashlights, lasers and mounts. The GMG line was designed to offer customers great products at very affordable prices.
The six newest GMG products are:
- GM-6PS – a 6-position adjustable buttstock kit (with 6-position polymer stock, precision-machined aluminum tube, recoil buffer, buffer spring, locking ring, and tear-shaped ring) for AR15/M4.
- GM-TVG1 – a tactical vertical ergonomic foregrip with battery compartment that mounts on a Picatinny/Weaver rail.
- GM-AMT – an all-in-one AR15/M16 armorer’s tool and wrench for installing and disassembling free float tubes, barrel nuts, muzzle brakes/compensators, buttstock tubes, and carbine collapsible stocks.
- GM-CLM – a 30mm aluminum cantilever scope/magnifier mount for red dot sights, scopes and magnifiers.
- GM-DRB – a heavy duty, deluxe waterproof nylon range equipment bag for law enforcement, military and police, which can also be used as an airline carry-on bag.
- GM-GRLS – a powerful tactical aluminum green laser with a 1” diameter, a 532nm wavelength beam, an on/off cap switch, and a coil pressure switch.
“We are very excited about our newest Global Military Gear products, because they continue to broaden the GMG line with even more affordable solutions for our customers”, says Addy Sandler, The Mako Group’s CEO. “Due to the tremendous response to our GMG products and requests for more GMG products, we expect to double the number of GMG products again by the end of 2009!”
Full descriptions and pictures of all GMG products can be found at www.themakogroup.com. To find your nearest dealer, call (631) 880-3396 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
About The Mako Group
The Mako Group sells and distributes innovative security products for law enforcement and the military. The company is headquartered in Farmingdale, New York and has an office in Atlanta, Georgia. The Mako Group is the sole source North American marketer for three Israeli security products companies – FAB Defense weapon accessories, Front Line holsters, and Sansolo EOD & Breaching devices. The Mako Group also manufactures and distributes Mako Defense weapons accessories products as well as Global Military Gear weapons accessories and tactical gear. Additional company and product information is available at www.themakogroup.com, or call (631) 880-3396 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.