NWA Tactical has Knight’s Tan/Dark Earth SR-15 E3 rifles
Somewhere Online –-(AmmoLand.com)- NWA Tactical has received a shipment of Knight’s Tan/Dark Earth SR-15 E3 rifles in 5.56 – the SR-15 E3 line was developed from the glorious history of the M16, a revolutionary Stoner Rifle SR-15 E3 IWS is not merely another M16 derivative.
KAC’s SR15 is the epitome of Eugene Stoner’s design magic, a living proof of the M16 design and its omni presence.
The KAC SR-15 E3 IWS is Knight’s latest offering in the AR15 category. A 16″ chrome lined barrel with a mid-length gas system for increased reliability.
Featuring the Upper Receiver Extending (URX) free-floating barrel system, ambidextrous controls for the safety, magazine release, and bolt release, a match grade trigger, an improved mult-lug E3 bolt with dual-spring extractor and increased bolt web thickness for increased strength. A integrated front sight and sling mounts are also part of the URX rail system.
- * 7 Integrated sling swivel mounts: 5 at front, 2 on rear
- * Ambidextrous safety / selector
- * Ambidextrous magazine catch
- * Hammer forged 1:7″ twist chrome lined and bore barrel
- * SOCOM type sloping cheekpiece adjustable length buttstock
- * Integrated rail folding front sight
- * Integrated “Picatinny Rail” mid-length URX forend
- * Removable mid-length lower rail
- * Mid-length (battle rifle) gas tube
- * Gloved finger trigger guard
- * Two stage match-trigger (4.5 lbs)
This package also includes a dark earth Magpul Pmag as well as a dark earth KAC foregrip. Knight’s Armament M4QD suppressors are available in limited quanties.
Law Enforcement / Military customers should inquire about the limited edition factory overrun Elcan SpecterDR optics in dark earth coloring as well for a complete package.
NWA Tactical is an online retailer with a variety of top quality product lines.