Women and Whitetails Can These Sexy Women Really Hunt?
Colchester, VT --(AmmoLand.com)- Outdoors Magazine and Whitetails Only will be shining their January spotlights on the steamy world of women and whitetails asking the question no one else dares.
Can the beautiful women we see on television really hunt, or are they just selling sex appeal?
Find out in the January issue.
- The East’s Best “Real” Women Deer Hunters. Who are they and what makes them so good?
- Also in the January Issue of Outdoors:
- Larry Benoit reminisces about his Remington pump.
- The advantages of post-rut deer tracking.
- Late-season food sources.
- Bad weather black powder insight – why the gun CAN make the difference.
- Tricks for first-ice trophies.
- Snowstorm duck hunting.
- The technological side of ice fishing.
- And 40 other columns by writers including Hal Blood, Craig Dougherty, R.G. Bernier, Bob Humphrey, Bill Cairns, and many more.
For more information, go to www.outdoorsmagazine.net
Each month Outdoors Magazine shines its spotlight on different areas of the outdoors world. Features and sub-features are multiple page spreads written by select experts in their fields. In addition to features and sub-features, each month Outdoors Magazine has over 40 columns written by real guides, industry experts, and the best in their fields. Our staff are die-hards who take the time out of their lives hunting and fishing to write.