Tink’s Miss November Inflatable Deer Decoy
Covington, GA – -(AmmoLand.com)- Easy on the eyes and hard to ignore, Tink’s new Miss November deer decoy is every buck’s and hunter’s dream come true.
Miss November utilizes High-Definition printing technology to provide a realistic look and soft texture that feels real and is irresistible to those love sick bucks. Every detail is highlighted right down to the super-light tail that moves with the slightest breeze.
This lightweight inflatable decoy is compact enough to be conveniently carried in a backpack. Once you reach your stand location, Miss November’s oversized air valve makes it quick and effortless to inflate.
This inflatable system eliminates the hassle of noisy, molded plastic or foam decoys that are cumbersome to pack into those remote honey holes. You can enhance your decoy setup by applying Tink’s 69 Doe-In-Rut® to the free Tink’s Stretch Wicks™.
The lightweight, compact size also makes it easy to carry in your luggage for those cross-country hunting trips.
The system includes the doe decoy, four metal stakes, two Tink’s Stretch Wicks™ and the decoy placement instruction sheet. All this comes at a value that cannot be matched by other decoys of this quality.
- High-Definition printing technology creates realistic look
- Printed “soft skin” comes installed over heavy-gauge rubber liner
- Lightweight, just over 2 pounds
- Two poses – standing or bedding position
- Super light tail moves with the slightest breeze
- No loud plastic parts to bang against brush
- Sets up quietly in minutes
- Fits easily in a backpack
- Compact enough to take on any hunting trip
More info: www.tinks69.com, or call 800.624.5988.