Rock River Arms PDS Pistol
Piston Driven System.
Colona, IL --(Ammoland.com)- Rock River Arms has the reputation for producing top quality AR15s.
What sets Rock River Arms apart from the competition is their versatility to produce and innovate weapons to such rigorous specifications.
The Rock River Arms PDS Pistol is the first of a new generation of firearms employing Rock River Arms’ patent-pending Piston Driven System (PDS).
Utilizing a purpose-designed bolt carrier, an adjustable gas piston and an over-the-barrel spring and guide rod arrangement, the Rock River Arms PDS is able to completely eliminate the traditional recoil system associated with AR-style firearms, making for an extremely versatile weapon platform. The design of the upper receiver and guide rod base prevents gas blow-by to the back of the receiver.
The two position adjustable regulator is conveniently positioned on the right side of the regulator housing.
The New PDS Pistol has a full length top mounting rail from the rear of the receiver to the regulator housing, allowing flexible placement of numerous optics, lights, lasers and other accessories. The folding ambidextrous, non-reciprocating charging handles may be used independently or in unison to charge the RRA PDS Pistol. The RRA PDS Pistol features a MS1913 rail on the rear receiver adaptor as well as an MS1913 rail on the regulator housing which allows sling or weapons mounting capabilities. The handguard features an integral Operator Safety Flange to help prevent support-hand movement/slippage towards the muzzle.
The RRA PDS Pistol Specifications:
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO Chamber for 5.56mm & .223 cal.
- Upper: Proprietary, with Extended Top Rail
- Charging Handle: Proprietary Ambidextrous Non-Reciprocating
- Barrel: 8” Chrome Moly, 1:9 twist
- Muzzel Device: PDS-MD/ ½-28 thread
- Trigger: Single Stage
- Pistol Grip: Hogue Rubber Pistol Grip
- Handguard: Injection molded with Operator Safety Flange
- Front Sling. Light Mangment: MS1913 Rail on Regulatory Housing
- Rear Sling Mnt: MS1913 Rail on Rear Receiver Adapter
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Over All Length: 17.5”
- Includes: 1 – magazine, Owners Manual, Warranty
For more information on the complete line of Rock River Arms products, contact: Rock River Arms, 1042
Cleveland Rd, Colona, IL 61241 Phone: (309) 792.5780 Fax: (309) 792.5781 www.rockriverarms.com.