Today is Wednesday, July 30, 2014rss RSS feed
Hodgdon Lever Super Powder

Hodgdon Lever Super Powder

Hodgdon’s new Hornady Superformance™ and LEVERevolution® Powders

Hodgdon Powder

Hodgdon Powder

Shawnee Mission KS, -(Ammoland.com)- Hodgdon® Powder Company and Hornady® Manufacturing have teamed together to answer the frequently asked reloading question; “Can I buy the powder used in Hornady Superformance and LEVERevolution factory ammunition?” Beginning in January the answer will be yes.

Hodgdon’s new Hornady Superformance and LEVERevolution reloading powders are the same propellants used in Hornady’s innovative and award winning high performance factory ammunition. Like its name, Hornady Superformance powder delivers striking velocities –nearly 190 feet per second faster than the nearest competitor in the 300 WSM! Other top cartridge loads are in the 22-250, 243 Winchester and the 300 Ruger Compact Magnum. Hornady LEVERevolution powder offers performance in the 30-30 Win. that has never been available previously with handloads. Velocity with a 150 grain bullet is an astounding 2,512 feet per second, that’s 122 fps faster than any 30-30 Win. published load. Both are especially smooth metering Spherical powders that flow easily through a measure.

Hodgdon’s new Hornady Superformance and LEVERevolution powder will be available in one and eight pound containers at dealers everywhere in Spring 2011. Complete data is always free at hodgdon.com in the Reloading Data Center. For more information contact Hodgdon Powder Company at 913-362-9455 or by mail at 6231 Robinson, Shawnee Mission Kansas 66202.

For your powder choice it’s Hodgdon, the Brand that’s True.

• 11 User comments to “Hodgdons new Hornady Superformance and LEVERevolution Powders”

1. Ray Cox on March 24, 2012 at 3:20 PM said:

When will reload data for .308 win and .300 wby mag be available. I have superfarmance powder but reload data is limited to very few calibers.

2. Oscar Neiley on December 29, 2012 at 12:13 AM said:

your Superpreformance factory loads shoot exceedingly well in my .204s. I would like to load some factory duplication loads but can not find data for this cal. What is your factory load for this cal. ? I have bought all Horn. components and am ready to load for future prarie dog hunts.
      Thanks,
      Oscar

3. Looking to load with superformance and or leverevolution powders in my bar 7mm08. would like to use a 139 up to the 175 bullet. Any help I can get is appreciated.

4. Justin Fiddyment on January 28, 2013 at 1:23 AM said:

It’s unacceptable that Hornady has released this so called wonder powder yet lack the necessary data to load anything but the loads listed on the can with it. I can’t even find it on any burn rate charts. Where can I find the tried and tested data for .243 WIN with a Hornady 95grain SST using Superformance powder?

5. paul farmer on February 17, 2013 at 9:14 PM said:

im very interested in your new power,i hope you come up with data soon.

6. Brenda Miller on March 30, 2013 at 9:22 PM said:

I am interested in load data using your new Superformance Powder for our 7mm-08 Winchester Short Mag in a 140grain bullet. Any information would be greatly appreciated!!!

7. does anyone have reload data for 32 win special 165 grain leverrevolution

8. Ronnie Todd on April 7, 2013 at 2:39 AM said:

i would like for you to put loads out for big bore rifles like the 4570 gov 7 the 300 win mag; you say it is for lever action so give us the data on both;it would be very helpful or just a starting point on the subject

9. Dan Hermann on July 6, 2013 at 1:16 PM said:

Anyone loaded the 6.5 Grendel with these powders? I like this cartridge. A better powder would be great. I shoot with a 120gr A-Max bullet.

10. Steven Marks on August 8, 2013 at 10:24 PM said:

I may as well throw this stuff in the garbage due to the lack of reloading data. Very disappointed right now as I have 8 lbs of this powder and I’m not able to use it. I wanted to be able to load up .243 win 100gr but can’t find any recipe’s

11. robert mayo on August 16, 2013 at 11:05 AM said: