Gun Facts – Cover Art Challenge For Version 6.0 of Gun Facts Book
Washington, DC --(Ammoland.com)- Attention Pro Gun Artists.
The one nearly universal complaint I receive about Gun Facts is the cover art. I’ll admit, I’m not an artist and even my Photoshop skills are substandard.
So, I’m taking submissions for cover art for version 6.0 of Gun Facts.
If you or someone you know can produce a good cover design, digital and hi-rez, then I’ll use it, credit you on the acknowledgment page and send you autographed copies of both Gun Facts and my book that is coming out in May, Shooting The Bull.
Here are the art concept requirements:
- Must have “international” imagery since the book is download in over 160 countries.
- Must “make a point” about the pro-gun side not being scared of the political fight.
- Must make anti-gun people think it is anti-gun propaganda (because I love the expression on their faces when they start reading it, but also because it get them to read Gun Facts).
Send your concepts or finished work to me at guy@GunFacts.info. For the graphically literate, final mechanical specs:
- 1200 dpi or better
- Canvas size 8.5″ by 11″
- Four color (will take RGB or CMYK)
- Can take final art in PNG, JPG or PSD
Gun Facts offers a free e-book that debunks common myths about gun control. It is intended as a reference guide for journalists, activists, politicians, and other people interested in restoring honesty to the debate about guns, crime, and the 2nd Amendment. Visit www.gunfacts.info