Today is Monday, September 01, 2014rss RSS feed

Legacy Sports International announces the immediate availability of New Detachable Magazines for all Howa M-1500’s and Weatherby Vanguard.

10 Round Detachable Mag for Howa M-1500’s & Weatherby Vanguard Rifles

10 Round Detachable Mag for Howa M-1500’s & Weatherby Vanguard Rifles

Legacy Sports

Legacy Sports International

Reno, NV - -(Ammoland.com)- Get more firepower from your Howa M-1500 or your Weatherby Vanguard!

The new detachable magazines are manufactured by ATI, Boise ID, and distributed exclusively by Legacy Sports.

These new detachable magazines are available in 5 or 10 round capacities for your .204/.223 or .243/7mm-08/.308 caliber Howa or Weatherby Vanguard, with .22-250 coming soon!

Made for target shooters and varmint hunters, these polymer body magazines will turn a four round box magazine into a high capacity detachable.

Available for aftermarket conversions only, the new magazines come with a special trigger guard housing that replaces the existing floor plate of your Howa M-1500 or Vanguard. These magazines also fit the older Smith & Wesson and Mossberg M-1500’s. Assembly requires the new floor plate, P/N ATIFPM1500 and either the five round or ten round magazine in the caliber of your choice (as listed, above).

Kits, including floor plate and one magazine are available at $98.00 MSRP. Magazines are sold separately at $52.00 MSRP. Available ONLY in the short action calibers listed. May require some fitting to suit the stock on models other than the Howa M-1500 imported by LSI.

MAGAZINES ONLY – CALIBER SPECIFIC

• ATIK10R223 Floor & .223 10 RND   $98.00
  • ATIK10R250 Floor & .22-250 10 RND  $98.00
  • ATIK10R308 Floor & .243/7-08/.308 10 RND $98.00
5 Round Detachable Mag for Howa M-1500’s & Weatherby Vanguard Rifles

5 Round Detachable Mag for Howa M-1500’s & Weatherby Vanguard Rifles

About:
Legacy Sports International, LLC is an importer of firearms and shooting accessories. Bringing in high quality, reliable and affordable products for shooting and hunting enthusiasts is the mission of Legacy Sports’ business. With well-respected brands including Howa and Puma rifles, Nikko Stirling optics, Escort shotguns, and Citadel handguns and shotguns. This is why Legacy Sports is known as “The Most Trusted Name in the Shooting Industry.” For more information contact: www.legacysports.com

• 16 User comments to “Detachable Magazines for Howa M-1500’s & Weatherby Vanguard Rifles”

1. PallMall on August 18, 2012 at 5:27 PM said:

I just ordered the 10 rounder with 4 extra magazines for my HOWA M 1500 223…. Can’t wait till it comes in.

2. where would you be able to buy them in SA and at what cost.308 Howa 1500

3. Ken Baker on January 5, 2013 at 11:50 AM said:

I just received my 10 round magazine and conversion kit for my Weatherby Vanguard from Legacy. My first impression is that this is a flimsy cheap plastic toy that won’t last more than a few hundred rounds, if it works at all! It is certainly not fair to judge a product before you test it but i am seriously considering not even installing it. If or when I do install it i will give this product an accurate and fair review. But for now I am terribly disappointed.

4. How about for .338 win mag?

5. All I can say Ken Baker, is that I thought much the same as you when I picked mine up for my .223 . Glad I installed it though, 500+ rds in an Aussie summer later and still no dramas.

6. Im looking for the 10 round kIt for a 270 know ATI makes them but I can’t find anyone who sells them. Anyone got any ideas?

7. Need one for a .30-06 any ideas?

8. mtnman1000 on May 17, 2013 at 10:16 AM said:

Bought this for my Howa 1500 .243 and it rocks. The spring feels loose when loading which I actually like. The installation took just a couple of minutes and it looks very cool. Especially when coupled with a nice bipod system.

9. Will there be a kit for the .300 win mag also??

10. are you going to make a kit for the 338 winmag?

11. Lee Sonwineski on April 28, 2014 at 2:37 AM said:

I’m looking for one in a .300win-mag! If & when they do I need one!

12. Will the 10 round mag and floorplate kit fit the Weatherby Vanguard 30-06. Isn’t a 30-06 round slightly longer than a .308?

13. is the 30.06 detachable magazine still under construction, when will it be availeble

14. Pancho Watson on July 18, 2014 at 8:48 PM said:

I would like one for 30.06, but will it work on the Mark V Weatherby also? I don’t know if there is a difference in the 2 rifles in that area??

15. richard lagarde on August 5, 2014 at 3:43 PM said:

i have a weatherby vanguard 7mm tell if you have one for this detachable magazine 5 rifle and if you ship in quebec canada please give me the price with the shipment

16. Mark Faison on August 31, 2014 at 3:13 PM said:

Can you tell me when you will have one for a Remington 770 30.06 and a Weatherby Vanguard series 2 for a 300 weatherby?