Today is Sunday, September 21, 2014rss RSS feed

Be Prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse or the Next Zombie Shoot at Your Local Range!

Mossberg 464 ZMB Lever-Action Rifle

Mossberg 464 ZMB Lever-Action Rifle

Mossberg

Mossberg

North Haven, CT --(Ammoland.com)- The latest craze in the realm of shooting competitions, zombie-themed fun shoots, has a new player on the field in 2012 – the Mossberg ZMB Series including a specialty lever-action .30-30 Win rifle and 12-gauge pump-action shotguns.

Initial offerings include the 464 ZMB lever-action rifle, 500 ZMB 8-Shot pump-action shotgun and 500 Chainsaw ZMB 6-Shot pump-action shotgun.

All three guns have the lime green “ZMB” logo proudly emblazoned on the receiver and boast the most highly-desired zombie-slaying features.

464 ZMB Lever-Action Rifle – Based on the time-proven, Mossberg 464 lever-action platform, this rifle has quick-adjusting, tactical-style 6-position synthetic stock; Picatinny tri-rail forend with rubber ladder rail covers; durable black oxide receiver; compact 16 ¼-inch barrel with removable A-2 style flash suppressor; adjustable 3-dot fiber optic sights; front and rear sling swivel studs; six-round total capacity; matte blued metal finishes; and drilled/tapped receiver with scope rail included.

500 ZMB Persuader 8-Shot Pump-Action Shotgun

500 ZMB Persuader 8-Shot Pump-Action Shotgun

500 ZMB 8-Shot Pump-Action Shotgun –At the core of this ZMB Series gun is the 500 Persuader. This 12 gauge, 3-inch pump-action has a standard full-length black synthetic stock; tactical Picatinny-compatible tri-rail forend; extended mag tube for 8-round total capacity; 20-inch cylinder bore barrel with bead sight; matte black metal finishes; drilled and tapped receiver; sling swivel studs; and handy black padded sling. This versatile 500 platform can easily be customized for your individual needs.

Mossberg 500 Chainsaw ZMB Series 6-Shot Pump-Action Shotgun

Mossberg 500 Chainsaw ZMB Series 6-Shot Pump-Action Shotgun

500 Chainsaw ZMB Series 6-Shot Pump-Action Shotgun –This 12 gauge, 3-inch 500 Cruiser has distinctive, chainsaw-style forend grip; ergonomic pistol grip stock and tactical tri-rail forend with integral full-length bottom rail and removable side rails. Pistol grip and forend are molded of durable synthetic with matte black finish. Better balance and ease of maneuverability are achieved with the compact 18 ½ inch stand-off barrel with single white dot sight. Other standard features on the 500 Chainsaw ZMB include matte black metal finishes; drilled and tapped receiver; sling swivel studs; padded sling; and 6-round total capacity. Completing this full-featured package is a laser and light combo.

Be the envy of everyone at the range with a Mossberg ZMB Series gun!

ZMB trademark is used under license from ZMB Industries, LLC.

About O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc.
Founded in 1919, O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc. is the oldest family-owned firearms manufacturer in America, and is the largest pump-action shotgun manufacturer in the world. Leading the way with over 100 design and utility patents to its credit, and standing as the first ISO 9001 Certified long-gun manufacturer, Mossberg is considered to be one of the most innovative firearms manufacturers in U.S. History. For more information on commercial, special purpose, law enforcement and military shotguns, rifles and accessories, please visit their website at www.mossberg.com.

• 33 User comments to “Mossberg Introduces ZMB Series of Zombie Guns”

1. I’m up for a laugh as much as anybody, but really!

2. I like zombies as much as any other red-blooded American…but come on guys…

3. Vermiform on January 27, 2012 at 12:18 AM said:

Kill it! Kill it with fire!

4. i say a thay shud make a ar-shotgun s. no auto and safe

5. guns are too noisy use crossbows.

6. Oh for the love of God, Mossberg. Enough is enough.

7. Love the 30-30.

8. Have your sales dropped so far that you have to do this? Instead of INVENTING New Lines, drop your prices on existing firearms. Your model 500 has been around forever, why insult yourself and your place in history with this crap

9. Ben Colder on February 26, 2012 at 10:22 PM said:

Good fun! I’m in for the 464.

10. Lyle Johanson on March 20, 2012 at 6:05 AM said:

I’m gonna buy the 30-30 ZMB to have in my collection. I think it’s a Great idea. Why not have some fun instead of being so damn serious. I Love it.

11. Richard Avila on March 24, 2012 at 9:33 PM said:

The 30-30 zmb is awsome,cant wait to get my hands on it

12. barry edwards on March 25, 2012 at 2:19 PM said:

i’ll be happy when all of this zombie bs is over. moronic.

13. barry edwards on March 25, 2012 at 2:22 PM said:

also, unless you are breaching doors, pistol grip shotguns are 100% worthless.

14. Kevin J. on March 25, 2012 at 2:28 PM said:

Chainsaw grip? Should be called a won’t-hit-sh*t grip…

15. xFiFtyOnE on March 30, 2012 at 8:26 AM said:

I got the ZMB 8 shot. I don’t care what the haters say, I love it. I was looking for a nice home defense shotgun and came across this thing. It was actually cheaper than a Persuader (might have been a promotion or something?), either way, great gun.

16. Richard Einstein on April 8, 2012 at 12:53 AM said:

This must be made to take care of the criminal banksters running the zombie banks that are destroying nations all over the world.

Those are the only true zombies I know of.

17. Bryson R, on May 27, 2012 at 12:35 PM said:

Does anyone know the exact price on the lever action rifle on this page? i saw it and immediately fell in love with it. its so epic i must have it but i gotta know how much it costs. someone help me out please lol.

18. Just ordered the 8 shot. It is cheaper than a lot of other guns of lesser quality and when I’m dead and gone, it will be something my son and grandchildren can enjoy and remember the crazy old guy who talked of zombies and how they would wander out of the voting booths after voting for Obama.

19. joe k on July 8, 2012 at 8:22 PM said:

love the lever would like to see in a pistol round like 357 or 44

20. I own a mossberg 30/30 lever action…i just cant believe they would come up with this monstrosity! 2 words come to mind, fubar and fugly..!

21. Vernon on July 30, 2012 at 9:41 AM said:

I would buy it and replace the ugly furniture with traditional stock and fore end, all that just to get the flash suppressor on a 30-30.

22. eric mann on September 9, 2012 at 11:10 PM said:

Blurring the line between gaming culture and deadly force isnt smart in this day and age…someone is going to needlessly get killed when zombie boy forgets that this sawed off shotgun fires live rounds, not a beam of red light..

23. Travis Jones on October 14, 2012 at 6:33 PM said:

come on people loosen up. The Zombie deal is here to stay, hell its been around for ages. this is for all purposes a great home defense shotgun and if you dont think you need it now just wait until obumer gets reelected. your going to wish you had something to protect your home and family from when all of the out of work people come to get theirs

24. Toys for little boys.

25. Dave jones on December 4, 2012 at 7:20 PM said:

I think this gun is F-ing awesome.. I really wanted to purchase a lever action , however I was also intrigued by the AR 15’s out there. This gun is the perfect compromise for me. AR’s are not legal to hunt with in PA and. Although I live in NY and AR’s are legal here the ammunition used in a AR generally is a .223 which is way to small of ammunition for deer hunting. This gun is like a lever action on steroids. I’m a huge call of duty Zombie fan! And when I saw this gun I immediately had to find it and buy it. I paid for the gun and am receiving it in a week. So now I get the bad ass look of an AR and the Lever action I always wanted in addition to a caliber that I can use hunting. Maybe it’s just a difference of old school and new school but you guys need to take it easy and loosen up this is a awesome gun that will not only impress anyone who sees it but is also something special and unique that you won’t see anyone else with!
      Bad Ass Design, Great Caliber for Hunting and probably one of the most unique guns I’ve ever seen!

26. Dave jones on December 4, 2012 at 7:22 PM said:

And also this gun’s msrp is 549.99
      I purchased it for 499.99 plus tax
      Great Buy!
      Great Addition to the Collection!

27. Charles Ugene Farley on December 17, 2012 at 10:47 PM said:

You know when you market them as toys people will treat them as toys. Shame on you Mossberg.

28. Noah Brandon Barnum on December 26, 2012 at 9:05 AM said:

I am getting one for Christmas but i haven’t got it because of all those background checks so i have to wait :( :( :(

29. Charles Ugene Farley on January 5, 2013 at 7:46 PM said:

I like weiners!

30. well I just bought 500 6 shot Zombie killer. for home protection, I as a girl love it! love the flash light. lights up my whole pasture. my husband put it up do it hangs right next to my bed. so if there is ever a intruder I just point it to my bedroom door, door knob turns. boom. end of story

31. Stephen on March 6, 2013 at 12:28 AM said:

You might as well pay the extra $100 for the M500 ZMB Chainsaw…
      “…comes with a flashliiiiight…” :D

32. Where do I get this chainsaw beauty?