BOGART, Ga. –-(Ammoland.com)- Registration is now open for the 12th Annual Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA) National Convention, to be held Aug. 9-11 in Nashville, Tenn.
For a second-consecutive year, QDMA’s National Convention will be held in partnership with the Bass Pro Shops Land & Wildlife Expo and the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center.
Last year, the partnership helped produce one of the largest conventions in recent years, and QDMA is returning to Nashville to expand on last year’s success at the beautiful, world-class Opryland Resort.
The 2012 QDMA National Convention will continue to be the same great event that attendees have come to know and love over the years featuring:
- Experts & Seminars
- Special Guests
- QDMA Leadership Session
- Grand Banquet & Auction
- Hunt Auction Luncheon
PLUS New Additions!
- Boot Scoot n’ Boogie Party
- “Going for the Gold” Opening Ceremonies
- Hands-on Hunting Workshops
- Rack Pack Youth Events
- And Much More!
QDMA National Convention Registration:
To register or for more information, log onto www.qdma.com or call (800) 209-3337. Questions about the National Convention and the registration process can be emailed to email@example.com as well.
Several registration options are available including:
- Individual Convention Package – $235: Includes one pass to all QDMA National Convention sessions and events, the Land & Wildlife Seminar & Workshops, a three-day pass to Bass Pro Shops Land & Wildlife Expo, and a QDMA Annual Membership or Membership Renewal
- Couple’s Convention Package (for married couples only) – $400: Includes two passes to all QDMA National Convention sessions and events, two passes for the Land & Wildlife Seminar & Workshops, two three-day passes to Bass Pro Shops Land & Wildlife Expo, and one QDMA Annual Membership or Membership Renewal
- Sponsor Upgrade – $200: Can be added to either package option and includes a sponsor membership package, convention VIP gift and entry into a sponsor only raffle.
- Partial or À La Carte Option: Pay just for the QDMA National Convention events you want to attend. Visit www.qdma.com or call (800) 209-3337 for individual event pricing. If you elect for the partial option, registration for Bass Pro Shops Land & Wildlife Expo and the Land & Wildlife Seminar & Workshops will be handled separately through www.landandwildlifeexpo.com.
Those who register for QDMA’s National Convention by June 1, 2012 will receive a 10-percent discount and entry into the Early Bird Raffle. Additionally, QDMA Branch officers receive a 10-percent discount.
For lodging at QDMA’s Headquarters Hotel, call Gaylord Opryland at 615-889-1000 or 888-777-6779. To book your room by phone use the code A-QDM12 or tell the Opryland agent you’re with QDMA.
Bass Pro Shops Land & Wildlife Expo Included In QDMA Package Registration:
You’ll find hundreds of exhibits showcasing the latest products and services to enhance your land and improve your hunting experience. There will also be top hunting celebrities on-site to provide some great hunting tips. Head outside to explore 105 acres of hands-on outdoor demonstrations from the top manufacturers of trucks, tractors, ATVs, UTVs, archery equipment, land management technology and more.
Attendees will have access to the nation’s top wildlife and habitat experts from leading conservation, wildlife, agricultural and forestry management organizations and companies. Seminar sessions will focus on how to improve the wildlife habitat of your recreational property, ultimately attracting more wildlife and building a sustainable long term plan for your land.
QDMA is dedicated to ensuring the future of white-tailed deer, wildlife habitat and our hunting heritage. Founded in 1988, QDMA is a national nonprofit wildlife conservation organization with nearly 50,000 members in all 50 states and Canada. To learn more about QDMA and why it is the future of deer hunting, call 800-209-3337 or visit www.QDMA.com.
Media members wishing to join QDMA’s Media Outreach Network can contact Tanner Tedeschi at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (800) 209-3337 ext 1017. If you are already subscribed to the Media Outreach Network but wish to be unsubscribed from the list, please inform Tanner and you will be removed.