Fairfax, VA--(Ammoland.com)- A Special Presentation devoted to hunters’ rights issues will be held at the NRA Annual Meetings in St. Louis, MO, Saturday, April 14th at 3:00 p.m.
Threats to hunter’s rights are escalating—and diversifying.
Entitled, “What NRA Does for Hunters,” this session will bring you up to date on the most serious threats to hunters’ rights, such as:
- Difficulty accessing public hunting lands
- Attempts to prohibit traditional ammunition
- Red tape and burdensome regulations that discourage hunters
- Arbitrary closures of public land to recreational shooting
- Bans on Sunday hunting
- The mounting influence of animal rights’ groups on hunting and wildlife issues
- Declines in the number of hunters
The session will present five key NRA staffers who fight daily for hunters’ rights. Moderated by J.R. Robbins, Managing Editor of www.nrahuntersrights.org, the session speakers will include:
- Kayne Robinson, Executive Director, NRA General Operations
- Susan Recce, Director, Conservation, Wildlife and Natural Resources, NRA-ILA
- Darren La Sorte, Manager, Hunting Policy, NRA-ILA
- John Joines, Range Services Specialist
- Bob Davis, Manager, Hunter Services
Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no charge to attend.
Check www.nrahuntersrights.org for updates and details as they develop.
This year, more than 500 exhibitors covering 340,000 feet of exhibit hall space will be present at the NRA Annual Meetings, sponsored by MidwayUSA. Celebrity speakers, banquets, auctions and educational seminars are all on the schedule. Visit www.nraam.com for all the information you need on attending.“What NRA Does for Hunters”
Saturday, April 14th, 2012
Room 264, America’s Center Convention Complex
For the most up-to-date information about your hunting rights there’s just one source: www.NRAhuntersrights.org.