Orion Entertainment Is Casting For A Docu-Reality Television Pilot For Preppers In The Personal Security Space…
Littleton, CO --(Ammoland.com)- Orion Entertainment, the world’s leader in outdoor-adventure television, is currently casting for a new docu-reality television pilot that explores weapon-savvy Americans and their families.
These regular and everyday citizens are armed and prepared for when the fabric of society unravels in the wake of any major cataclysmic event.
The weapons preppers featured in the television pilot will be armed with the latest in firearms technology, ammunitions, night vision optics, vehicles and security systems. They believe their preparedness and armament is to ensure the safety of themselves and their loved ones for catastrophic events such as terrorist attacks, economic meltdowns, global pandemics and natural disasters.
Potential candidates would need to be available for approximately 4 days of filming and provide camera access for a full 360-view of their defensive strategies:
- On-camera interviews with preppers and their family and friends (when applicable). Need to hear of any past incidents and events that have shaped their mindset today. What motivates them now, and what are their biggest fears and thoughts on the future of the world?
- An “all-access tour” of their security items – firearms, ammo, knives, night vision, etc. What do they have, and more importantly, why? We want audiences to be wowed by the collection!
- Access to test-firing weapons – our preppers will show our host and audiences what their firepower can do.
- A sneak-peak into their security and safety plans and strategies. What is the plan for an economic crisis? Tornados that wiped out the states power grids? A terrorist attack on U.S. soil?
- What is their training of real-world scenarios and situations to keep their skills up-to-date? The preppers and our host will run the drills.
- We want to see it all, hear it all and feel it all.
Orion Entertainment has a reputable and long standing relationship with the firearms and accessories industry as well as a proven track record in successful awareness and preparedness programming through the likes of our Don’t Be a Victim series on Spike TV. We take the need for personal protection, preparedness and awareness very seriously and our end goal is to educate the public on this vital need. Our mission is to showcase the people that are smart and are prepared. This is their insurance policy, and they’re on the right track to keeping themselves and their loved ones safe for when society unravels and for whatever the future may hold.
This is an exciting opportunity to explore the harsh realities of society today, told through the lives of the most armed people in America.
Together these American citizens – and their chilling motivations – establish the fundamental premise of this series: nothing matters if the society unravels and you can’t defend yourself, your family, and your survival cache.
PLEASE NOTE: We fully understand the need for anonymity and respect that. Only first names will be used when requested (or can be changed for protection) and only general locations will/can be used – i.e. south, east coast, mid-west.
This open casting call is for a limited time only, filming will begin very soon, so it is important to take action now. To submit yourself or someone you know for the program, please send contact information, a brief bio and a “preview” of what security items you have to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-259-1547 for more information.