PORTSMOUTH, NH --(Ammoland.com)- This week on In Pursuit with Greg & Jake, Greg heads West with his Mathews bow and matches wits with a big South Dakota bruiser.
Then, Rick White and his Thompson/Center muzzleloader hunt Iowa’s late season in search of a hefty Hawkeye State buck. Don’t miss a minute of this high-octane whitetail combo hunt!
Our goal at In Pursuit with Greg & Jake is twofold. First, we strive to bring our viewers hunts that are both entertaining and informative. But just as importantly, many of our hunts are conducted in areas that are accessible and affordable to the average deer hunter.
In most of the states we bowhunt, nonresident deer tags are unlimited and available over-the-counter for under $225.00. Access to prime hunting lands in some of these states is still obtainable simply by knocking on doors and asking for permission to hunt. It’s an approach we’ve come to call “Real World Deer Hunting”.
Of course, hunting such places means investing some sweat equity … doing your own scouting and stand site selection and preparation. But that’s exactly how we prefer to do things, because we believe the vast majority of our viewers are like us. They don’t have an unlimited hunt budget, nor do they have access to thousands of acres of privately owned, aggressively managed hunting property.
Which is exactly why In Pursuit with Greg & Jake has adopted a real world approach to deer hunting.
Learn more at www.wildcomm.com/inpursuit and www.inpursuittv.com.
2012 Quarter 3 Weekly Show Lineup
- Week 6: Jake stalks the riverbottoms of southern Nebraska with his T/C Venture; Scott Swanson heads to Montana for an early-season bowhunt.
- Week 7: Greg bowhunts Oklahoma during the dreaded “October Lull”; cameraman Matt Tande tries for a late-season Wisconsin whitetail.
- Week 8: Greg’s good friend Jeff Evans chases whitetails in South Dakota with his T/C venture; Jake bowhunts Kansas.
- Week 9: Greg uses a decoy during a pre-rut bowhunt in northwest Kentucky; cameraman Matt Tande hunts Minnesota’s late muzzleloader season.
- Week 10: Jake heads to Nebraska for a bowhunt during the peak of the rut; Mitch Hagen hunts snowy Minnesota with his T/C muzzleloader.
- Week 11: Greg chases whitetails in South Dakota, but gets sidetracked by
- a big muley; Stan Potts bowhunts giant whitetails in his home state of Illinois.
- Week 12: Scott Swanson is on the trail of a giant 6X6 typical whitetail during Wisconsin’s early archery season; Justice West takes aim at his first South Dakota mule deer.
- Week 13: Greg finishes his season in Iowa on a T/C muzzleloader hunt for a big 10-pointer; Jake heads to South Dakota for a spot-and-stalk mule deer bowhunt.
Outdoor Channel Airtimes
- Wednesday 6:30 a.m. EST
- Thursday 12:30 p.m. EST
- Thursday 8:30 p.m. EST