Madison, NC --(Ammoland.com)-With the 2012 National Matches at Camp Perry approaching quickly, Team Remington/Bushmaster took advantage of a late-season match at the Pennsylvania State High-Power Service Rifle Championships, held at Reade Range on July 14-15 in Alemans, Pennsylvania.
“The Pennsylvania Championships were our team’s last chance this season to train and compete before the CMP National High-Power Championships,” said Ken Roxburgh, Team Captain and Head Coach.
“Our team is blessed with great shooters who believe in their role as ambassadors for the sport of competitive shooting and the brands they represent on the line. I am looking forward to National Championships.”
Pennsylvania State High-Power Service Rifle Championship Highlights:
- Mark Laramie, Team Remington, Overall Individual Winner. Score: 787-25X
- George Morgan, Team Remington, Pennsylvania State Resident Champion. Score: 784-20X
- Tom Rider, Sara Rozanski, Mark Laramie, George Morgan, Ken Roxburgh, Team Remington, High Civilian Service Rifle Team. Score: 1933-59X
Team Remington/Bushmaster Members:
- Ken Roxburgh-Team Captain and Head Coach
- Tom Rider- Assistant Team Captain and Competitor
- Joe Hendricks- Assistant Coach and Competitor
- Mark Laramie- Competitor
- Sara Rozanski-Competitor
- Nate Guernsey- Competitor
- Mick McCotter- Competitor
- George Morgan- Senior Competitor
- Joe Hendricks, Jr. – Junior Competitor
- Tiny Briggs- Armorer
About Remington Arms Company, LLC
Remington Arms Company, LLC, (“Remington”) headquartered in Madison, N.C., designs, produces and sells sporting goods products for the hunting and shooting sports markets, as well as solutions to the military, government and law enforcement markets. Founded in 1816 in upstate New York, the Company is one of the nation’s oldest continuously operating manufacturers. Remington is the only U.S. manufacturer of both firearms and ammunition products and one of the largest domestic producers of shotguns and rifles. The Company distributes its products throughout the U.S. and in over 55 foreign countries. More information about the Company can be found at www.remington.com.