By Chad D. Baus
Ohio --(Ammoland.com)- Ohio is a swing state. In fact, based on past elections, it may be THE swing state. The candidate who wins Ohio will probably become the next President of the United States.
Ohio fell to Obama in the last election. If Ohio goes to Obama again this year, he will have 4 years to appoint anti-gun judges … 4 years to begin openly pushing anti-gun legislation … 4 years to pursue his true position on guns without having to worry about winning another election.
CLICK HERE to find the Romney/Ryan Campaign Center nearest to you so you can help prevent this from happening.
- Pick up a Romney/Ryan yard sign. This can multiply your influence in the election, since one sign can be worth 6 to 10 votes. Some campaign offices deliver yard signs if you call them. Get signs for your yard and extras for your friends, family, and neighbors.
- Volunteer to make phone calls. You don’t need any special experience. You can work as much or as little as you like. You’ll get training, phone scripts, and any help you need working from your local campaign headquarters.
- Help with door-to-door efforts. Encourage people to vote. Hand out absentee ballots and literature. Even if you spend just one afternoon on this, you can make a big difference in the election.
CLICK HERE to locate the nearest campaign office and ask about how you can help.
The Obama administration has been denying that Obama is any threat to gun rights. But his lack of action on guns is NOT because he has changed his mind. It’s merely because he knew he would be running for office this year and didn’t want to let his true beliefs show.
Let’s not forget his record on guns before he became president. Prior to 2008, Obama …
- Endorsed a complete ban on handgun ownership in Illinois.
- Supported gun bans in any city that wanted one, including Chicago and Washington, D.C.
- Wanted to totally eliminate the right of concealed carry nationwide.
- Voted to make it possible to prosecute innocent citizens who use firearms in self-defense.
- Voted to allow predatory lawsuits intended to bankrupt the firearms industry.
- Wanted to bring back the failed Clinton assault weapons ban, discredited even by Clinton’s own supporters.
- Voted to ban virtually every type of rifle ammunition used for hunting and sport.
- Supported gun registration for law-abiding gun owners.
- Refused to sign a friend-of-the-court brief affirming that the Second Amendment refers to an individual right.
- Served on the Board of Directors of the Joyce Foundation, the number one source of funds for anti-gun organizations.
- Supported a ban on gun stores within five miles of any school or park, which would practically eliminate every gun store in the country.
- Voted to prevent gun owners from knowing when the state of Illinois ran record searches on them.
- Supported forcing gun manufacturers to embrace micro-stamping, a financially ruinous and technically absurd farce.
- Wanted to create and enforce mandatory waiting periods, under the assumption that only angry people buy firearms.
- Supported the ludicrous one-gun-a-month rule on gun sales.
- Supported banning cheap handguns, which would affect black and poor Americans the most, constituencies he claims to champion.
- Supported banning police departments from reselling firearms, even if the money raised would help purchase new equipment.
- Supported mandatory firearms training for all gun owners regardless of the cost or consequences.
- Supported a ban on gun ownership for anyone under 21 years of age, which would help weaken the American hunting tradition.
And even after he became President, Obama continued to reveal what he thought about guns. We have documented how he wants to …
- Reinstate and expand the federal Assault Weapons Ban.
- Repeal the Tiahrt Amendment and allow anti-gun activists to sue gun dealers and manufacturers out of existence.
- Mandate criminal background checks for ALL firearm transfers, including private transactions.
- Force gun manufacturers to include unproven and astronomically expensive “child-safe” features on newly-manufactured firearms.
Plus he has secretly ended the pilot firearm training program, allowed the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to violate a Congressional ban on doing research on gun-control issues, appointed an anti-gun Attorney General and anti-hunting Regulatory czar, allowed the ATF to overreach its authority, sought to impose gun control policies by executive order, blocked import of M1 rifles from South Korea, backed the international gun control treaty, and the list goes on and on.
Do you think Obama has changed his mind? Do you want to risk having Obama in office for the next 4 years knowing that he will be free to do anything he wants without having to answer to voters ever again? Do you want Obama to have the opportunity to appoint one or more Supreme Court Judges when the Second Amendment already hangs on a single vote and just ONE new liberal judge could turn victories into defeats?
This year voting to defeat Obama is vital. But we need to do more. We need you to go the extra mile and put out yard signs, make phone calls, go door-to-door.
CLICK HERE NOW. The election is just weeks away. This is the time for gun owners to do what we do best … stand together … vote together … work together … protect our rights together.
Democracy, liberty, and freedom are not things we “have.” They are things we DO. Our actions determine our future. The time for talk is over. Now is the time to be ALL IN to defeat Obama and claim victory in Ohio for gun rights.
Find the nearest Romney/Ryan Campaign Office now and do your part.
For more on Obama’s efforts in opposition to the Second Amendment as President, CLICK HERE.
Buckeye Firearms Association is a grassroots political action committee dedicated to defending and advancing the right of Ohio citizens to own and use firearms for all legal activities. Visit: www.buckeyefirearms.org