SPRINGFIELD, Mass. --(Ammoland.com)- Smith & Wesson Corp. today announced that its firearms and Shooting Team Members will headline Outdoor Channel’s “Impossible Shots” and “Shooting USA” television shows during the month of October.
The two shows encompass all that is shooting; featuring coverage of shooting competitions, practice tips from the pros, personal defense tactics for females, speed shooting and impossible shots that become achievable.
Smith & Wesson fans can tune in to the Outdoor Channel on the following days to see their favorite firearms and watch professional shooters in action:
October 10, 2012:
- Shooting USA – Smith & Wesson Champion Julie Golob provides viewers with a helpful tip on practicing with personal small-frame carry guns.
- Impossible Shots – Decorated Shooter Julie Golob once again takes the spotlight and puts a new spin on an old pistol training drill: the El Presidente. This time, the drill gets a little more complicated when index cards are used for targets.
October 17, 2012:
- Shooting USA – Viewers can follow along as Shooting USA provides an in-depth look into the exciting Pro Am pistol match in Florida where steel targets and tight time limits determine this year’s cash winners.
- Impossible Shots – The unofficial First Family of Shooting, otherwise known as the Miculeks, spend a fun-filled day at the range. Be sure to tune in and see if Jerry’s wife Kay and daughter Lena can out-shoot the man of the house.
October 24, 2012:
- Shooting USA – Viewers are invited to take a front row seat as Smith & Wesson Champions Doug Koenig and Julie Golob sweep the 2012 MidwayUSA NRA Bianchi Cup.
October 31, 2012:
- Shooting USA – The International Revolver Championship goes prime time as some of the fastest wheel gunners in the world compete for this year’s title. Be sure to tune in as Smith & Wesson Champion Jerry Miculek competes for a major milestone in his career. Viewers will also be treated to a special look at the new M&P40 Shield.
- Impossible Shots – Smith & Wesson’s Jerry Miculek returns to impress viewers with not one gun, but two.
About Smith & Wesson
Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: SWHC) is a U.S.-based leader in firearm manufacturing and design, delivering a broad portfolio of quality firearms, related products and training to the consumer, law enforcement and military markets. The company’s brands include Smith & Wesson, M&P and Thompson/Center Arms. Smith & Wesson facilities are located in Massachusetts and Maine. For more information on Smith & Wesson, call (800) 331-0852 or log on to www.smith-wesson.com.