Colorado –-(Ammoland.com)- There’s no doubt about it, the upcoming elections will have a greater impact on our Second Amendment rights than any other election in our lifetime.
That’s why everyone is glued to the news for the latest updates on the presidential race.
Despite the national distractions, we have candidates right here in Colorado who can make a huge difference in securing our Second Amendment rights.
Many of the strongest pro-Second Amendment candidates in the state have found themselves in the gun-grabbers’ cross hairs.
The anti-gun crowd is trying to send good candidates a FALSE message — that in the wake of the Aurora tragedy, support for gun rights is political suicide.
Without your support at the polls, I’m afraid our allies listed below could be sitting ducks.
That’s why I’m counting on you, as a defender of gun rights to support the following candidates.
- State Senate District 8 – Randy Baumgardner has routinely fought for gun owners’ interests in the State House, and can be expected to continue to do so when elected to the State Senate. Vote Randy Baumgardner for State Senate District 8 if you live in the area.
- State Senate District 10 – Owen Hill is a rising star within the conservative movement and a longtime RMGO member. Hill has answered our survey 100% in favor of your right to keep and bear arms and also pledged to support and co-sponsor Constitutional Carry as a State Senator. Owen Hill will be a loud voice for your gun rights. If you live in the Colorado Springs area, please spread the word that Owen Hill is the right man for the State Senate.
- State Senate District 23 – Vicki Marble is a member of RMGO and has answered our survey 100% in defense of your right to keep and bear arms. Marble has committed a great deal of her life as a grassroots volunteer promoting the constitutional values our country was founded on. If elected, Vicki Marble will be a strong advocate for our right to keep and bear arms.
- State Senate District 35 – Larry Crowder has answered our survey 100% in favor of your right to keep and bear arms. Mr. Crowder specifically outlined his plan to both oppose gun control and advance your gun rights. This race is a toss-up and may very well decide the makeup of the entire caucus. If you live in Senate District 35, vote for Larry Crowder to help us get one vote closer to a pro-gun majority in the State Senate.
- State House District 22 – Justin Everett is a longtime supporter of the Second Amendment. Everett answered our survey 100% in favor of your right to keep and bear arms. Everett will fight for gun owners’ interests in the State Legislature.
- State House District 26 – Chuck McConnell will be a strong voice for your gun rights. McConnell completed the RMGO survey 100% in support of your Second Amendment rights and has outlined a plan on how he will protect our constitutional right to keep and bear arms. If you happen to live in the northwest portion of Colorado, please vote for Chuck McConnell so we can get another pro-gun champion elected to the State House.
- State House District 48 – Steve Humphrey has answered our survey 100% in favor of your gun rights. Mr. Humphrey specifically outlined his plan to both oppose gun control and advance your gun rights. Steve Humphrey is an active member of Rocky Mountain Gun Owners and has volunteered countless hours in defense of our Second Amendment Rights.
- State House District 63 – Lori Saine is a strong supporter of our right to keep and bear arms. Lori not only returned the RMGO survey 100%, she is eager to be one of the primary sponsors of Constitutional Carry. Lori has proven she is an effective campaigner by already knocking her two Republican challengers out of the vacant House seat. If you live in House District 63, please vote to put a pro-gun hero, Lori Saine, in the State Legislature.
- State House District 64 – Tim Dore returned his RMGO survey 100% and has pledged to make the Second Amendment a high priority. Dore will be a great ally for the Second Amendment.
- State House District 40 – Chris Holbert has proven he is the Second Amendment hero we believed he’d be. In his first two years, Holbert has sponsored the “Make My Day Better Bill” and worked to elect more pro-gun candidates to the state legislature. With the help of RMGO, Holbert has already secured victory for a second term and we are looking forward to advancing Second Amendment legislation with him in the next session.
With all that’s at stake this election year, and with the November 6 election fast approaching, it’s crucial that freedom-loving citizens like you know which candidates will stand for the Second Amendment.
Thank you for going above and beyond in your support for Rocky Mountain Gun Owners PAC.
Your support for these candidates is critical to making sure the Colorado legislature stays true to our Second Amendment rights.For freedom, Dudley Brown
Executive Director, Rocky Mountain Gun Owners
P.S. Though campaign finance laws were meant to shut out gun owners, we have something the gun-grabbers in both parties don’t have — grassroots activism.
And please forward this to everyone you know, so they can support good candidates and can get involved in the battle for our freedoms.
Paid for and authorized by Rocky Mountain Gun Owners PAC, Dudley Brown Treasurer
Based in Colorado, Rocky Mountain Gun Owners is Colorado’s largest state-based gun lobby. It is a group solely dedicated to the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Our strategy is simple: don’t give an inch. Visit: www.rmgo.org