RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif. –-(Ammoland.com)- Alpen Optics announces the expansion of its Teton family of binoculars with ED HD extra low dispersion optical design.
The Teton ED HD optics delivers improved color fidelity and brightness by utilizing ED technology in the optical system.
The Teton family is designed using the award winning Apex XP platform and incorporates the newly designed ED HD optical system to provide supreme low light viewing bringing every last ray of light to your eyes even in the worst flat-light dawn or dusk conditions.
Three models are included in the new Teton ED HD family, consisting of a 10×42, 10×50 and newly designed 15×50 for those who desire to see objects at greater distances, particularly in places such as the western United States and the African plains. All Teton ED HD binoculars are made with fully multicoated, BaK4 phase-coated optics, long eye relief for eye glass wearers, unique design twist-up eyecups and a fully waterproof / fog-proof O-ring hermetically sealed body construction. Experience better handling with Alpen's ergonomic no-slip rubber design.
And, as with all Alpen products, the Teton ED HD binoculars are covered by Alpen's bullet proof No-Blame / No-Fault / No-Problem lifetime warranty. This warranty is also transferable to anyone who owns an Alpen product.
Alpen Teton ED HD Binoculars Feature:
- HD – High definition, ED – Extra low dispersion optical system
- BAK4 glass for clear, bright, high resolution images
- Fully multi-coated for maximum brightness
- PXA™ phase coating for superior resolution and color fidelity
- HR™ metallic prism coating for enhanced light transmission and brightness
- Waterproof, sealed and nitrogen-filled
- Twist-lock eye cups
- Lightweight, ergonomic-styling roof prism design
- Rubber armoring for comfort, protection and durability
- Soft rubber rain guard
- Deluxe travel case and wide comfortable neck strap
- ALPEN's No-Fault Lifetime Warranty
About Alpen Optics
Alpen Optics has won 7 Great Buy Awards as seen in Outdoor Life magazine – more than any other optics company – EVER.
For more information about Alpen Optics, visit www.alpenoptics.com or call
877-987-8370. Join us on Alpen's FACEBOOK