Today is Wednesday, April 23, 2014rss RSS feed
Virginia Gun Owners Forum

Virginia Gun Owners Forum

Virginia --(Ammoland.com)- It seems that the Democrat gun-haters are trying a new tactic in the gun control fight.

They just want everyone to own an Over/Under shotgun that’s suitable for skeet shooting!

I saw in today’s VCDL VA-Alert that Terry McAuliffe, a known gun-hater liberal in Virginia, has decided to buy a shotgun.

This brought me back to memories of some recent headlines that I’ve seen, and I realized that Democrats, while demonizing “Black rifles” are trying to make shotguns sound like the weapon that everyone should own. This is an interesting tactic, and I wanted to bring it to your attention.

Joe Biden: “Get yourself a shotgun”

Barack Obama: “At Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time”

Terry McAuliffe: His campaign confirmed the purchase and even gave us a reason.

“It was a Beretta shotgun so he and his son, who is currently a second-year midshipman at the U.S. Naval Academy, can go skeet shooting together,” said campaign spokesman Josh Schwerin.

About Virginia Gun Owners Forum:
Local Firearm News and Events for Virginia Gun Owners. Visit: www.vagunforum.net

Ammoland Click to read AmmoLand FTC Marital Disclosures Distributed to you by - AmmoLand.com – The Shooting Sports News source.
  • 6 User comments to “Democrats’ New Theme ‘Buy A Shotgun’ Support your 2A Right to Skeet Shoot”

1. Bill Baker on January 29, 2013 at 8:25 PM said:

Sad part is that I don’t care what type of shot your shooting, if your in a room with me means your fairly close, and I’ve learned respect for the 12 gauge, much more than for the pathetically underpowered ‘high power rifle’ that is our military 5.56 I like to call the ’22 super duper mag’

2. Troy May on January 30, 2013 at 9:50 AM said:

Sounds like you know little of terminal ballistics and less regarding the effectiveness of the 5.56×45.

3. Gene Clifford on January 30, 2013 at 10:17 AM said:

If somebody points a shotgun at me, with the size of the barrel looking ominous, I’ll do most anything they want and won’t even worry whether it’s loaded or not.

4. Huapakechi on January 30, 2013 at 10:51 AM said:

If I want close range knockdown, I prefer a 12 gage. Anything further than 50 feet, I’ll use my 30.06. None of those oversexed .22s for me, thank you.

5. "gunner" on January 30, 2013 at 4:28 PM said:

we must put a stop to this! think about all those helpless skeets murgered for the amusement of a few sadistic, bloody minded killers. stop it now i say! we need tp immediately pass a law declaring the skeet an endangered species, and stop the slaughter of innocent skeets! stop it now!

6. Robert Zraick on January 31, 2013 at 2:38 AM said:

Shotguns may be good at close quarters, but should the riots start and the military is ordered to shoot the people, they will be using long range weaapons. A shotgun is not much good in fighting tyranny.

Daily Digest

Monthly Newsletter

• Recent Comments

• Bob Shell: I was dissappointed that Brewer vetoed the bill. She listened to the wrong people
      • Jimmy the Greek: I wish i could retire at 57 what are they crying about !
      • Denver: The solution is simple, though difficult. Gather up a couple of hundred thousand law abiding gun owners,...
      • Nomen Ignotus: It is even more curious that a “Jurist” who served on the Suprme Court does not know that...
      • Kenny: Always remember to tip the valet.
    • maximum