ANJRPC’s Dedicated to responsible firearms ownership and use since 1934.
Trenton, NJ --(Ammoland.com)- The Majority Leadership in Trenton needs to hear from you right now!
Even though New Jersey already has some of the toughest gun laws in the nation, the majority leadership in Trenton are being pressured by anti-gun legislators and organizations to blame you for the tragedy in Newtown by pushing for a full-scale assault to further restrict your Second Amendment rights and your right of self defense, including:
- Extreme magazine capacity limits (5 rounds – a stealth gun ban that puts law-abiding citizens at the mercy of criminals. A3664 S2497)
- Pyschological exam and in-home inspection as a pre-condition to firearms ownership (unaccountable health care professionals dictating your rights; could result in forfeiture of existing FID cards. A3676)
- Forced disclosure of all household members and mental health issues as a pre-condition to firearms ownership (A3688)
- Bans on common types of ammunition and ammunition sales (A3645; A3646; A3666; S2464; S2465; S2474; S2476)
- .50 caliber ban that would prohibit numerous popular hunting guns (A3659; S2178)
New Jersey legislators recently introduced 23 of the most extreme, anti-gun bills ever seen in the Garden State. There are more coming, and they are planning to move them quickly. Instead of focusing on issues like school security and measures to prevent the adjudicated mentally ill from gaining access to firearms, New Jersey legislators have instead targeted the Second Amendment and self-defense. None of the new proposed measures would prevent another tragedy, and all of them would severely restrict your right to defend yourself.
Please immediately call or fax the majority leadership offices in the Assembly and the Senate and tell them not to attack the Second Amendment, and instead focus on issues that will actually help prevent another tragedy. The majority needs to hear from you by phone or fax (not email).
ASSEMBLY MAJORITY OFFICE
- Phone: 609-847-3500
- Fax: 609-292-2386
SENATE MAJORITY OFFICE
- Phone: 609-847-3700
- Fax: 609-633-7254
There will be more action alerts coming in the days and weeks ahead. Your efforts are more important than ever now, so when we sound the alarm, please answer the call.Scott L Bach
About Association of New Jersey Rifle & Pistol Clubs:
The Association of New Jersey Rifle and Pistol Clubs, Inc. is the official NRA State Association in New Jersey. Our mission is to implement all of the programs and activities at the state level that the NRA does at the national level. This mission includes the following: To support and defend the constitutional rights of the people to keep and bear arms. To take immediate action against any legislation at the local, state and federal level that would infringe upon these rights. Visit: www.anjrpc.org