Today is Thursday, April 24, 2014rss RSS feed
Ruger Firearms 2013 Catalog

Ruger Firearms 2013 Catalog

Ruger Firearms

Ruger Firearms

Southport, CT --(Ammoland.com)- Dear AmmoLand Readers,

We just wanted to send you a quick note informing you can get an exclusive look at many of Ruger’s new gun products, for 2013.

We want to give our fans and supporters, on AmmoLand, an insider access to an early look at our 2013 Firearms Catalog.

Editors Note: You are seeing this before most retailers  so be sure and email them the link to this page before you start stumping the guys behind the counter with question on gun models they never heard of, LOL.

Although we are not formally launching these products until SHOT Show, they ARE available for you to check out immediately.

Give us some feedback in the comments below.

About Sturm Ruger
Sturm, Ruger was founded in 1949 and is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of high-quality firearms for the commercial sporting market. Sturm, Ruger is headquartered in Southport, CT, with manufacturing facilities located in Newport, NH and Prescott, AZ.

Ruger Firearms 2013 Catalog

Ammoland Click to read AmmoLand FTC Marital Disclosures Distributed to you by - AmmoLand.com – The Shooting Sports News source.
  • 11 User comments to “Ruger 2013 Firearms Catalog – Exclusive Access for AmmoLand Readers”

1. John DeBord on January 6, 2013 at 8:26 PM said:

Way to go !,,,!!!! Were and how can I get a pper coopy.

2. LARRY J PETTY on January 7, 2013 at 2:58 PM said:

please send me a new CATALOG —LARRY J PETTY 17103 ST RD 92 GRANITE FALLS WA 98252

3. Thomas Stewart on January 26, 2013 at 4:16 PM said:

I am a private citizen and I would like to buy a 327 Federal magnum. I am not having any luck in locating one. Can you help me?.

Regards, Thomas Stewart

4. greg cabral on February 27, 2013 at 1:46 AM said:

Been Waiting For Your Catalog For 3 months Like Some respond……Thx

5. Bill Baker on February 27, 2013 at 2:11 AM said:

Um Mr Greg Cabral: Posting in a comment section on Ammoland is perhaps not the best way to get a response from Ruger on your request for a catalog. I would personally reccommend contacting a website or company owned or operated by Ruger for best results.

6. Judge Jodie Szymanski on March 17, 2013 at 9:30 PM said:

Please send me a 13 paper copy of catalog. My second notice

7. Bill Baker on March 17, 2013 at 9:56 PM said:

Can’t decide if people like Judge Jodie are totally the biggest dumbasses in the world or funny trolls. Second notice in a forums, funny, or sad if you’re not a troll…

8. Ron Siccardi on April 26, 2013 at 12:10 PM said:

Please send a 2013 Firearms catalog to my home address: 218 Potomac Drive; Basking Ridge, NJ 07920. Thanks.

Ron Siccardi

9. jay knudson on June 7, 2013 at 9:36 PM said:

I’m looking FOR THE SMALLEST 9MM YOU MAKE AND WITH A LAZOR

10. Rangy Giallonardo on August 4, 2013 at 7:59 PM said:

Could you please send me a 2013 fire arms catalog i would really like to have one p.o box 154 luxor pa 15662.

11. robert liggett on August 26, 2013 at 11:51 AM said:

I have a beautiful 10/20 rifle w/ a 50 magazine attachment…I am trying to get more info and the value for insurance. It is flawless and I will not part with it,,..thank you, Bob

Daily Digest

Monthly Newsletter

• Recent Comments

• Dave from San Antonio: Add to the list…maybe. “I don’t carry a gun because 0bama says the...
      • Janek: And the people who say this stuff either vote or are already holding political office themselves!
      • MontieR: Why not follow the constitution and tell these power mad lunatics “SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED”
      • Pasquale: If $1400.oo for a Colt is too pricey…this is a good choice. Very Popular in ‘SASS/Coyboy’...
      • Inky mark: Canada is an urban society, gun use learned from movies deemed dangerous and exploited by politics,...
    • maximum