Southport, CT –-(Ammoland.com)- With the same action as the ever-popular Mark III pistol, the benchmark by which all .22 LR pistols are measured, the Ruger 22/45 Lite Pistol is the perfect lightweight, no compromise rimfire pistol.
\Characteristic of the highly reputable Ruger 22/45 line of rimfire pistols, the Ruger 22/45 Lite is accurate and reliable, making it the ideal companion for your next outdoor adventure.
Upper receiver, with black anodized finish, is made of aerospace-grade aluminum and features a fluted barrel shroud, making the pistol extremely lightweight.
- 4.4-inch stainless steel barrel sleeve is kept in place by a tension nut, ensuring the same great accuracy and reliability of the Ruger® 22/45™ line.
- Accurate sighting system features precision-adjustable sights. Upper receiver is drilled and tapped for Weaver-style scope base adapters for easy mounting of optics.
- Comfortable, precision-molded Zytel polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and backstrap. Black laminate 1911-style grip panels are replaceable and can be swapped with other grip panels (not included).
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round-after-round.
- Manual safety positively locks the sear when applied.
- Features an unobtrusive internal lock that locks the safety in the “SAFE” position and allows you to safely secure the firearm when not in use.
- Barrel is threaded 1/2”- 28 for popular muzzle accessories (thread protector is supplied).*
- Patented loaded chamber indicator provides confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Features a conveniently located push button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also Includes: two magazines; internal lock key; soft case.
About Sturm, Ruger & Company
Sturm, Ruger & Company was founded in 1949 and is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of high-quality firearms for the commercial sporting market. The company is headquartered in Southport, Connecticut, with manufacturing facilities located in Newport, New Hampshire and Prescott, Arizona. To learn more about Ruger’s extensive line of American-made pistols, rifles, revolvers and shotguns, visit www.Ruger.com or Facebook.com/Ruger.