Las Vegas, NV –-(Ammoland.com)- SilencerCo / SWR is pleased to announce the launch of the 7.62 SPECWAR at the 2013 Shot Show.
The SPECWAR 5.56 and 7.62 are SWR’s workhorse centerfire rifle suppressors.
The Entire SWR SPECWAR line of suppressors are intended to be working cans, not safe queens.
We fully expect people to use and abuse their SPECWAR.
The SPECWAR series of rifle suppressors were designed, redesigned and designed again to meet our rigorous expectations, so they don’t fail the end user.
The three features for the SPECWAR include:
- ACTIVE SPRING RETENTION – The SPECWAR’s patented ASR (Active Spring Retention) locking collar ensures your SPECWAR will not come loose under a heavy firing schedule, greatly reducing incidents of the largest causes of rifle suppressor damage, baffle and endcap strikes.
- UNIQUE BAFFLE ALLOY –The SPECWAR’s fully welded, precision TrueBore Wire cut core features our unique new baffle alloy that represents a significant strength increase over current industry standard materials.
- Specwar RS FLASH HIDER – The Specwar RS flash hider is a rock solid platform for attaching your Specwar. The RS stands for Resonance Suppression which is a patent pending technology that keeps the flash hider from ringing like a tuning fork. Used independently the Specwar RS offers superior flash reduction.
If you are looking for strength, versatility, performance and industry leading support, the SPECWAR series is the workhorse for you. MSRP of $899.00 with Mount. All the new SWR Products can be viewed at the 2013 SHOT show at booth #8403 and #8409.
SWR is a design and manufacturing company specializing in suppressors and small arms development. Founded in 1994, SWR now operates in West Valley City, Utah as a division of Silencerco.
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SWRSuppressors
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/SWRSuppressors
See also the following links: