Illinois --(Ammoland.com)- Call these committee members NOW!!
The IL State Senate is called to order this afternoon at 3:00 p.m.. They’ll go directly to committee meetings.
We’re told that the proposed bill for Cullerton’s firearm ban will be heard by the Senate Public Health Committee in their meeting scheduled for 5:30 this afternoon.
Please call the members of this committee and ask them to oppose any gun ban bills that may come up for their consideration.
Those members are:
- Senator William Delgado – D – Chairperson, 217-782-5652
- Sen. Mattie Hunter – D – 217-782-5966
- Sen. Susan Garrett – D – 217-782-3650
- Sen. Michael Noland – D – 217-782-7746
- Sen. Jeffrey Schoenberg – D – 217-782-2119
- Sen. Heather Steans – D – 217-782-8492
- Sen. Dave Syverson – R – 217-782-5413
- Sen. Shane Cultra – R -217- 782-6597
- Sen. Christine Johnson – R – 217-782-1977
- Sen. Carole Pankau – R – 217-782-9463
Be polite, courteous, concise. State your position and ask that they oppose any gun ban bills.
Follow the discusion on IllinoisCarry.com
Forward to your friends, family, and contacts!
When One Mentally Disturbed Mam Commits a Horrible Act - Does It Makes Sense For Chicago Legislators to Ban Lawfully Owned Guns and Magazines For Everyone Who DIDN’T Do It? Disarming innocent victims does NOT make them safer!
The only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun…
The ISRA is the state’s leading advocate of safe, lawful and responsible firearms ownership. Since 1903, the ISRA has represented the interests of over 1.5 million law-abiding Illinois firearm owners Visit: www.isra.org