Colorado –-(Ammoland.com)- Over the last two days, despite massive grassroots opposition from RMGO members and supporters, a number of extremely anti-gun bills passed out of committee and are headed to the Colorado House floor.
The bill will now be heard in the House.
Those of you who showed up at the Capitol to oppose ALL restrictions on our gun rights – Thank you.
But our work isn’t done. Anti-gun Democrats in the House are feeling the heat from gun owners. Gun Owners like you and I need to keep up the pressure.
These anti-gun bills will be up for the second reading in the House chamber TOMORROW!
Among the draconian measures expected to be debated:
- HB-1224: Bans all magazines that hold more than 15 rounds.
- HB-1226: Bans armed self-defense on college campuses; expanding criminal safe-zones to all state college and university campuses.
- HB-1228: Imposes a Jim Crow-style gun tax on all purchases. This legislation has no limit on the amount the CBI could charge for a background check.
- HB-1229: Bans the private sale of firearms and institutes universal background checks / gun registration for all Colorado gun owners.
With more attempts at restricting your Second Amendment rights on the table at the Capitol, your activism is needed now more than ever.
To stop ALL gun control schemes from becoming law, I need you to take action RIGHT NOW!
Here’s what you can do to help out:
- Please contact your State Representative TODAY, and politely remind them that gun owners are watching how they vote. Urge them to vote “NO” on HB-1224, HB-1226, HB-1228 and HB-1229 (click here: http://www.leg.state.co.us/ to find out who your State Representative is).
- Come to the Capitol TOMORROW (Friday, February 15th) and hold your legislator accountable. Your presence in the House gallery will out them on notice that their constituents DO NOT support more gun control. The House session starts at 9:00 AM. Be there by 8:15 AM to ensure you have a seat.
Thanks, in advance, for taking action.For freedom, Dudley Brown,
P.S. Anti-gun bills are being debated on the Colorado House floor tomorrow morning. Gun owners like you and me must take action today.
Please contact your State Representative TODAY, and politely remind them that gun owners are watching how the vote. Urge them to vote “NO” on HB-1224, HB-1226, HB-1228 and HB-1229. (Click here: http://www.leg.state.co.us to find out who your state representative is)
Come to the capitol TOMORROW (Friday, February 15 2013) and hold your legislator accountable. Your presence in the House gallery will out them on notice that their constituents DO NOT support more gun control. The House session starts at 9:00AM, so you’ll need to arrive by 8:15AM to ensure you have a seat.
Based in Colorado, Rocky Mountain Gun Owners is Colorado’s largest state-based gun lobby. It is a group solely dedicated to the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Our strategy is simple: don’t give an inch. Visit: www.rmgo.org