Maryland –-(Ammoland.com)- 2 More Gun Bill Days are Scheduled – 51 Bills to be Heard
Briefly stated, here is the situation:
A total of 51 bills will be heard over 2 days in 3 Committees. Each day we will have bills being heard in 2 different Committees at the same time. This tactic is intended to dilute our numbers, which is why a strong “boots on the ground” turnout is so important. This is especially true on March 5th because the hearings will be in different buildings.
Friday, March 1st @ 1:00 PM:
- 4 bills in the House Health & Government Operations Committee
- 7 bills in the House Judiciary Committee (including the Governor’s gun ban)
Tuesday, March 5th @ 1:00 PM
- 15 bills in the House Judiciary Committee
- 25 bills in the Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee
Be sure to click the links immediately below for important information.
Keep up the email pressure; this is critical if we are to prevail in the face of the Governor’s attack on our rights.
- Click here for the AGC’s “E-mail your Legislators” system.
- Click here for the AGC’s Bill Status Report & Hearing Schedule. URGENT & UPDATED!
- Click here: AGC’s Senate & House Gun Bill Days Hearing Information Pak. UPDATED!
- Click here for the AGC’s Legislative Information, Gun Rights Ratings & Contact Information.
Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc. (AGC), located in Marriottsville, Maryland. The Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc. was formed on July 1, 1944 when a number of World War II veterans in the Baltimore, Maryland area began looking for a place for recreational and competitive shooting. They organized with several other Baltimore area shooting clubs to form the “AGC” Visit: www.associatedgunclubs.org