Dorchester, SC – -(Ammoland.com)- Threat Management Group and B.E.L.T. Training, LLC will be hosting a Noveske Shooting Team 3 Gun Training Course at Threat Management Group’s Range Located at Homestead Rd., Bowman, SC (GPS coordinates 33.436214,-80.661683)
About the Class:
The Noveske Shooting Team 3 Gun Training class is unlike any other program currently taught. This course was developed entirely by Jansen Jones and Rob Romero as an interactive class to improve a shooters match performance and enhance their match finishes at multi gun as well as rifle and shotgun matches.
The class was founded on the concept that it would be a class we would want to take ourselves. Through the use of our unique micro block curriculum, small class size, personalized attention and most of all, attention to detail, students will see improvement within the first few hours of the program.
We expect each participant to treat the class like a match; the class will be broken down into 3 gun stages, micro blocks of instruction focusing on key 3 gun concepts (shotgun reloading, barricade/port shooting, stage breakdown etc.), a man versus man shoot off session and more. Your paying for a class that costs as much as a major match and our goal is to provide the student with as much of a match experience as possible all while improving your 3 gun game. This class is for the novice to intermediate level student and will deliver focused instruction on specific skills, strategies, and stages of 3 Gun Competition. We will also discuss in depth Immediate action drills, unconventional shooting techniques and barricades .
Steel, paper, flippers, Texas stars and plates are all engaged at contact distance out to 100 yards. Students are expected to arrive with rifle zero known at 100 yards, as well as point of aim/point of impact at 5, 25 and 50 yards. Cost: $475 Total a $300 Deposit is required to hold your seat in the Class and the balance will be due Saturday at the start of Class.
About the instructors:
- Lead Instructor: Rob Romero is a USPSA Grandmaster in Production He won the 2010 FNH USA3 Gun Nation Shoot Off back in May. Rob was selected to represent the USA at the 2010 Pan American Shotgun Championship and is currently ranked top 5 in all Pan American Countries in Standard shotgun. Rob is the 2011 Heavy Metal Division winner based on the 3 Gun Nation points series and holds titles from Rocky Mtn, Ozark 3 Gun and FNH USA 3 Gun Championships in 2011 alone. In 2012 Rob was named the USPSA Heavy Metal National Champion and the 2012 Tactical Shotgun Champion in Standard division.
- Assistant Instructor: Jansen Jones was selected to represent the USA at the 2010 Pan American Shotgun Championships where he took a Gold Medal in the team event shooting alongside his teammates on the US National Team at the 2010 Pan American. Jansen is the 2011 and 2012 Tactical Shotgun Championship Division winner in pump shotgun and placed 3rd overall in Heavy Metal Optics in 3 Gun Nations points series. Jones is selected to represent the United States in Standard Manual division at the 2012 World Shotgun Championships in Debrecen, Hungary where he placed in the top 15 in the world as well as the top shooter. Jones is currently in the top 48 shooters on the 3 Gun Nation PRO SERIES tour for 2012.
- Assistant Instructor: James Casanova is the latest addition to the Noveske Shooting Team. Joining Rob and Jansen in 2013, James brings his amazing shooting skills to the NST class by focusing on the load two program with shotgun reloading. As co-owner of Carbon Arms, James has been instrumental in advancing shotgun reloading, especially with getting new shooters up to speed in reloading fast with his methods. James is currently in the top then on the 3GN Pro Series and is the 2012 Hornady Divisional Money winner in tactical irons. James placed 2nd overall at the 2012 Tactical Shotgun Championship and holds numerous titles in tac irons during the 2012 season.
If you have any questions contact Lisa Marie Judy (843)729-3817 or to register go to Noveske Shooting Team 3 Gun Class
- Saturday March 9th 9am-6pm
- Sunday March 10th 9am-12noon
- One hour break for lunch on Saturday (Bring you own lunch or McDonald’s 2 miles down the road)
About BELT Training LLC:
Several years ago, my wife and I started this venture. We did this as a way to pass on our belief that we have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, without being victimized by those that would do us harm. The United States Constitution, as well as that of the State of South Carolina, guarantees the right to keep and bear arms; thus affording its citizens the means to protect themselves from predators, whether animal or human.
With this in mind, it is our goal to provide you with the information, skills, tactics and tools necessary to help you properly and intelligently defend yourself and the ones you love. By continually improving our knowledge and skills, we hope to continue to bring you the most current information and training available. We look forward to serving you. Visit: www.belttraining.com