New Berlin, Wis. --(Ammoland.com)- Sportsman Channel, the leader in outdoor television for the American sportsman, is rolling out a must-see TV event for fans of big game hunting with its RACKTACULAR primetime special this Wednesday.
RACKTACULAR delivers five-straight hours of the biggest and baddest buck-hunting action around as the network’s top shows and experts hunt exclusively for elk, whitetail and mule deer—all night long.
The action gets started at 6:00pm ET time and doesn’t stop until 11:00pm ET/PT. Miss an episode? Don’t worry, Sportsman Channel is running it again until 2am ET/PT.
The full schedule is listed below.
- 600p Kings of Getting’Em: Hosts Andy Mack and Keith Cherry are giving back this week, taking three very special guests and going after some really big game. Their first guest is Sarah, suffering from Spina Bifida, but who gets a much-needed lift with her new outdoor adventure. Sarah’s story is followed Joey Hooker, a member of our United States Military. Additionally Katie, a family friend of The Doc, goes on her first big-game hunt. All get natural ‘healing’ from the great outdoors.
- 630p Silent Draw Outdoors: In the high country of Wyoming with Boulder Basin Outfitters, John Willoughby embarks on a scenic, majestic and thrilling hunt for mule deer. And he bags a nice one along with some heart-pounding action.
- 700p A-Way Outdoors TV: Expert Chris Carr takes to the mountains of Montana to hunt elk with Trail Creek Lodge. This is the true Western experience on horseback and tents. But better pack your long johns as you the crew goes whitetail hunting in 12 below zero temps with Fred and Greg.
- 730p Yeti’s Ultimate Hunt: An inside look into the life of the hosts of Dropped, Chris and Casey Keefer. Chris and Casey show us around rusted Rooster Productions and relive their adventures of Dropped and Back Country Quest. This is an action-packed episode you won’t want to miss.
- 800p The Western Hunter: Nate Simmons heads to the rugged mountains of Idaho in pursuit of bugling bull elk during the peak of the rut. Nate passes on a couple of nice bulls early in the hunt, looking for something bigger. This hunt really tests Nate’s resolve, as he deals with adversity that includes a missed opportunity at a trophy bull, as well as competition from other public land hunters. A monster bull comes within range, but can Nate seal the deal? This is a public land DIY bowhunt that you won’t want to miss.
- 830p Skull Bound TV: Host Jana Waller and cameraman Jimmy head east with Levi Johnson in search of the prairies speedster. Jana delivers and incredible skull she painted to Levi featuring his company the “Montana Doggers.” Then it’s off to the badlands in search of antelope for the Montana opener. Jana connects on a great buck after a mile-long stalk. Then its cameraman Jimmy’s turn as he stalks the goat nicknamed the “Super Freak” with the most unique horns you have ever seen.
- 900p North American Whitetail: NAW team members showcase some aggressive rut-hunting tactics. Then Stan Potts and Gordan Whittington look back at the world’s biggest typical buck of all time.
- 930p Outfitters Rating TV: Big speed goats, look toward New Mexico and Limestone Guides and Outfitting Service. Darrel Welty owner/guide shows host Doug Hamric so many record book pronghorn it makes choosing just one quite difficult. Hunting in the shadows of the VLA (Very Large Array) Doug finally scores on a great Boone and Crocket trophy. The guys also get a little elk hunting in as well.
- 1000p Phil Phillips Unleashed: Phil travels to Montana to hunt his favorite big game animal: the Rocky Mountain Elk. The songs of September fill the air as Phil tries to stalk the kings of the mountain. Screaming bulls at close range provide a heart-pounding hunting experience even for a seasoned veteran like Phil. Join us in big sky country for an exciting archery hunt for trophy bulls!
- 1030p Ram Outdoorsman: Professional guitarist Steve Farris has a second job—owning and managing some of the best hunting properties in America. Steve invites Chris Dorsey to his Nebraska land to hunt whitetail and Chris tries every trick in the book – stalking, rattling, stands, and ground blinds – before getting the right buck in his sights. Then Chris repays the favor by bringing Steve to South Dakota to hunt upland birds at the spectacular Paul Nelson Farm.
About Sportsman Channel:
Launched in 2003, Sportsman Channel, and Sportsman HD, is the only television and digital media company fully devoted to sportsmen in the United States, delivering entertaining and educational programming focused exclusively on hunting, shooting and fishing activities. Sportsman Channel reaches more than 31 million U.S. television households and is available in HD. Visit www.thesportsmanchannel.com, follow on Twitter, @SPORTSMANchnl (twitter.com/SPORTSMANchnl) and Like on Facebook, facebook.com/sportsmanchannel