Sportsman Channel’s ‘Sportsman of the Year’ to Present Wolf Seminar.
New Berlin, Wis. --(Ammoland.com)- Sportsman Channel, the leader in outdoor television for the American Sportsman, is proud to announce Sportsman Channel’s ‘Sportsman of the Year’, Randy Newberg, is presenting a unique seminar at the Salt Lake City International Sportsmen’s Exposition on Thursday, Friday and Saturday (March 14 -16 2013) at the Adventure Theater.
Newberg is also appearing in the Sportsman Channel booth #B1569 on Friday and Saturday to meet attendees. Newberg’s presentation will focus on his vast experience of wolf hunting—the how and why. The ‘Sportsman of the Year’ is mostly known for his widely popular TV show On Your Own Adventures on Sportsman Channel and was also recently appointed as a board member of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.
Shaine Reece, host of Silent Draw Outdoors, is also signing autographs, Saturday and Sunday, and discussing his ‘Do it Yourself Hunts’ featured on his show. The captivating bow-hunting program currently airs on Sportsman Saturdays at 6:30 p.m. ET/PT.
- International Sportsmen’s Expo – South Towne Exposition Center, 9575 So. State Street, Sandy, UT 84070 – Sportsman Channel booth #B1569, March 14-17
- Hunting Presentation: “Wolf Hunting – Why and How?” Randy Newberg, host of On Your Own Adventures. March 14 -16 (Thursday 6:30p; Friday 6:30p; Saturday at 12:30p MT.), Newberg will also be available for a Meet and Greet at the Sportsman Channel #B1569 on Friday, March 15 (5-6p) & Saturday, March16 (2-3p MT.).
- Shaine Reece host of Silent Draw Outdoors on Sportsman Channel, is available on Saturday, March 16 & Sunday, March 17 (11a – 12p MT.).
- Expo Hours: Thursday (12p-9p), Friday (12p – 9p), Saturday (10a – 8p), Sunday (10a – 5p) MT.
- Tickets: $12 Adult. FREE for youth 15 and under. FREE for Active Military w/Military ID Card. Parking is FREE at South Towne Exposition Center and across the street. Or Ride TRAX to the Expo Center Station.
- Follow Randy Newberg on Twitter at https://twitter.com/
- Follow Silent Draw Outdoors on Twitter at https://twitter.com/SilentDraw
About Sportsman Channel: Launched in 2003, Sportsman Channel, and Sportsman HD, is the only television and digital media company fully devoted to sportsmen and women in the United States, delivering entertaining and educational programming focused exclusively on hunting, shooting and fishing activities. Sportsman Channel reaches more than 31 million U.S. television households and is available in HD, visit http://sportsmanhd.com for more information. Visit www.thesportsmanchannel.com, follow on Twitter, @SPORTSMANchnl