DANVILLE, Ala. –-(Ammoland.com)- Hunter Safety System, the leader in treestand safety, announced today that the company’s Facebook page, http://facebook.com/hssvest, has exceeded 300,000 “likes” on the popular social networking site.
As a thank you for setting this milestone, HSS will reward fans by giving away one Hunter Safety System harness and a Lifeline each day for the next two weeks.
This Facebook thank you will kick off Sunday, April 28 and concludes Saturday, May 11 2013.
Simply visit the Hunter Safety System fan page on Facebook, and click the “Like” link beside the logo and register for the promotion. If you are already “like” the HSS Facebook page, simply visit the page and register. Winners will be randomly selected each day from the group of registrants and new “likes,” and their names will be posted on the Hunter Safety System page. Sign up soon because the earlier you are eligible, the better your chances are to win.
The daily prizes will include:
- Sunday, April 28 – Elite Harness and Lifeline
- Monday, April 29 – Ultralight Extreme and Lifeline
- Tuesday, April 30 – Ultralight and Lifeline
- Wednesday, May 1 – Lady Pro-Series and Lifeline
- Thursday, May 2 – Hybrid and Lifeline
- Friday, May 3 – Tree Stalker and Lifeline
- Saturday, May 4 – Lil’ Tree Stalker and Lifeline with 2 Carbiners
- Sunday, May 5– Elite Harness and Lifeline
- Monday, May 6 – Ultralight Extreme and Lifeline
- Tuesday, May 7– Ultralight and Lifeline
- Wednesday, May 8 – Lady Pro-Series and Lifeline
- Thursday, May 9– Hybrid and Lifeline
- Friday, May 10 – Tree Stalker and Lifeline
- Saturday, May 11 – Lil’ Tree Stalker and Lifeline with 2 Carbiners
“We pride ourselves in keeping our finger on the pulse of the industry and knowing what our customers want and need,” said Nick Andrews, HSS marketing manager. “Facebook allows us to have regular interaction and input from those that use our product on a regular basis.
“Social media like Facebook will continue to grow and be an important part of our Hunter Safety System communications program,” he concluded.
Hunter Safety System utilizes the talents of Jason Say at Wired Outdoors for its online social media, www.wiredoutdoors.com.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Danville, Ala., Hunter Safety System is a leading designer and manufacturer of innovative deer hunting gear and hunting equipment for the serious hunter. For additional information, write to: The Hunter Safety System, 8237 Danville Road, Danville, AL 35619; call toll-free 877-296-3528; or visit www.huntersafetysystem.com.