“WE THE PEOPLE” Coming to a NJ County Near You!
New Jersey –-(Ammoland.com)- Citizens are ready to rally in counties throughout New Jersey to show their disdain for the attack on our Constitution, the Bill of Rights and our freedoms on April 13/14.
Rallies are forming as follows:
- 10:00 am Middlesex County – Corner of Rte 35(Amboy Avenue) and Main Street in Woodbridge
- 2:00 pm Sussex County – Newton Green, Newton NJ 07860 (Located at the corner of 1 Spring Street & Rts 206 and 94 in Newton; across from the old courthouse )
- 11:00 am – Union County – Union County Courthouse, Elizabeth
- 1:00 pm – Burlington County – Freedom Park, Union Street, Medford NJ
- 2:00 pm – Bergen County – Teaneck Green: Cedar Lane/Teaneck Road, Teaneck
- Monmouth County – APP Building, 3601 Highway 66, Neptune
- Passaic County – Veteran’s Alliance Park; 55 Mountain View Blvd., Wayne
- Warren County – Warren County Courthouse 413 Second Street Belvidere
These rallies are for ALL who value their freedom and liberty:
If you are a conservative, Second Amendment activist, libertarian, reform, gun activist, gun/rifle club member you need to show up and be counted with others who have simply had enough of the assault on your rights and the liberty we all hold near and dear to our hearts.
Each group will have speakers who will give you hope and a pathway to become involved before it is too late. This brief time will bring you where you need to be to be involved and hear how you can be with a small amount of time and effort. If you don’t stand up NOW for your children and grandchildren, who will? Will you let them take the minds and well-being of the children without protest?
- Can you afford to miss this opportunity to network with others who feel the way you do?
- How can you sit home when you see all your rights being hijacked each day piece by piece?
- Can you really let others do this by themselves without your support?
Well the answer is YOU CAN’T! – BE THERE!
New Jersey Second Amendment Society – Our mission is to promote the free exercise of Second Amendment rights within the community and Legislature of New Jersey, to educate the community regarding the enjoyable, safe, and responsible use of firearms, and to engender a sense of camaraderie and fellowship among the members and their families. Visit: www.nj2as.com