Bend, Oregon – -(Ammoland.com)- Gearing up for hunting and fishing season, we thought AmmoLand readers might enjoy these rugged flasks and growlers on their next hunting trip or day at the range.
The Hydro Flask Tactical line includes colors such as Desert Tan, Nite Ops Black, Coyote Brown and Foliage Green – perfect for any sportsman.
Hydro Flask began with a challenge: to create a reusable water bottle that truly performs in any environment.
They nailed it with everything this one has to offer:
- Essential: This flask’s double-wall vacuum insulation keeps drinks icy cold up to 24 hours (even in the blazing sun!), and hot food and beverages stay piping hot up to 12 hours.
- Tough: Made with 18/8 stainless steel; resistant to bacteria and odors; backed by an unconditional lifetime warranty.
- Diverse: The bottles come in a variety of shapes and styles including standard wide-mouth and narrow, as well as food flasks, beverage flasks, coffee/travel flasks with Hydro Flip lids and beer growlers.
- Chemical-free: BPA and aluminum free bottles ensure no leaching of chemicals, plastic or aluminum, into beverages with non-toxic food grade powder coated exterior and soy-based ink logos.
- Charitable: Five percent of the purchase price will be donated to a charity of the consumer’s choice, as part of FivePercentBack.org.
The Hydro Flask is available at retailers nationwide and online. The MSRP for 12 oz. – 40 oz. Flasks ranges from $19.99 – 34.99 respectively, and the 64 oz. Wide Mouth Stainless Steel Growler is MSRP $49.99.