Today is Thursday, July 31, 2014rss RSS feed
Sons of Guns Season Finale

Sons of Guns Season Finale

Discovery Channel

Discovery Channel

Silver Spring, MD --(Ammoland.com)- In this season finale, Will is asked to build a sniper rifle for the sheriff but Red Jacket Firearms (RJF) isn’t the only shop in the running.

The subject of the rebuild is a Remington 700 Bolt Action Rifle for the local sheriff snipers as they take on meth labs and street lights.

Will is faced with overcoming much more than a gun build.

The contract and prides are at risk, when a key part doesn’t arrive on time.

About Discovery Channel
Discovery Channel is dedicated to creating the highest quality non-fiction content that informs and entertains its consumers about the world in all its wonder, diversity and amazement. The network, which is distributed to 100.8 million U.S. homes, can be seen in 210 countries and territories, offering a signature mix of compelling, high-end production values and vivid cinematography across genres including, science and technology, exploration, adventure, history and in-depth, behind-the-scenes glimpses at the people, places and organizations that shape and share our world. For more information, please visit www.discovery.com.

About Discovery Communications
Discovery Communications (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) is the world’s #1 nonfiction media company reaching more than 1.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 209 countries and territories. Discovery is dedicated to satisfying curiosity through 149 worldwide television networks, led by Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, Science and Investigation Discovery, as well as U.S. joint venture networks OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, The Hub and 3net, the first 24-hour 3D network. Discovery also is a leading provider of educational products and services to schools and owns and operates a diversified portfolio of digital media services, including Revision3. For more information, please visit www.discoverycommunications.com.

Remington 700 Bolt Action Rifle

Remington 700 Bolt Action Rifle

• 13 User comments to “Sons Of Guns – Remington 700 Sniper Episode ~ Exclusive Sneak Peak Video”

1. DONALD BRADLEY on June 8, 2013 at 12:18 AM said:

I wanted to see your show tonight, but I had to work the super regionals.
      sorry I missed it, I have always looked for your show each week.
      I really get a lot of watching your program.
      will we still be able to come by your shop and buy fire arms, after your last show?
      I want to see about buying that 45 cal. machine gun your daughter was shooting on the show.
      I want to add it to my collection.
      keep up the great work, God Bless America.

2. Sons of Guns has soooo jumped the shark. Fabricated Hollywood BS drama = ZzzzZZzzzzZZZZ.
      I’ll be shocked if there’s a 5th season!

3. RichardH on June 8, 2013 at 10:59 AM said:

I agree with JW. I was an avid fan of the show, but the network has created script to make everyone seem like they’re in constant turmoil. The whole Vince angle is way over the top, and totally unbelievable. I’m not watching anymore. I’ve only watched in the past to pick up on gun history and gunsmithing tips. I don’t get that anymore, just lame interpersonal scenarios. These people weren’t that interesting to begin with

4. Kristine Darlington on June 8, 2013 at 7:52 PM said:

I have enjoyed the show,I wish for more to come,I feel the net work got to creative,
      way to much,just let the show happen, love all of Sons of Gun crew. Hope you come back.

5. denny ousley on June 8, 2013 at 11:05 PM said:

Hoping it is the last time i see this show ,its a joke anymore and i really hope never to see Chris and whats her name ever again ,,Thanks for ruining a good show that could have been

6. Ed Marshall on June 8, 2013 at 11:36 PM said:

Sons of Guns is my absolute favorite show on TV! I love this show and hope to see it back soon. I need my Sons of Guns!!!!

7. larry mckeehan on June 9, 2013 at 12:23 AM said:

SOG is a awesome show and hope the show continues, love seeing the guns from history and the new ideas that are designed. the crew does a good job to deal with all of the network drama, keep your wheels a rolling WILL

8. Zak Poniger on June 9, 2013 at 3:19 AM said:

Hands-down my most favourite Gun Show!!!!!!
      I am hoping that there will be many more shows to come in the future???
      I do agree that there should be less scripting & more Gunsmithing & less Soap Opera.
      Could you get more into Competative Pistol Sports i.e.. IPSC

9. Mark Craig on June 9, 2013 at 9:45 AM said:

I have to say that after watching the season they they are going the same route as Orange County Choppers. Look I know that they have to find a way to keep things interesting but all of the drama and other BS needs to go.. If the financials are in as bad a shape as they appear maybe they should concentrate on the business of building guns and not being TV stars.

10. John Pinker on June 9, 2013 at 12:15 PM said:

Wishing you folks the best. Miss the old show, Don’t let Tv America Set the pace for your lives, I would like to see more, but this seems to be someones, pipe dream for a TV show. Keep up the great gunsmithing, stick to your family values, and If they won’t let you be you. Leave them. Best wishes and prayers for all involved.

11. steven rothenberg on June 9, 2013 at 9:24 PM said:

sun guns is my show too watch on Friday I love the show + im a gun owner too you learn new things too with every show & whats new coming out please keep the show going

12. Richard Woodard on June 10, 2013 at 12:18 AM said:

I like the show but all the drama is not needed

13. Bill Butler on June 10, 2013 at 11:04 AM said:

Was a great show, when it was about firearms. Now it is simply a night-time soap opera. The formula for success is to get back to basics. Avoid the “drama.” PLEASE.