Medford, Oregon - -(Ammoland.com)- For a serious hunter, survivalist, and outdoorsman there are many important items to take along when heading out for a day’s adventure but one of the most important pieces of gear are tie downs.
Let’s face it whether you’re hauling gear for business or recreation, there’s always something that needs to be tied down from rack bags, hunting blinds, decoys, hydration packs to climbing tackle and even that trophy deer.
Gear junkies and bungee haters will just love this handy invention. LoopRope is made of one continuous piece of shock cord fastened together to create permanent loops.
LoopRope comes in 3, 4, and 5-foot lengths. Each LoopRope comes with two dual-sided, stainless steel LoopClips. One 5-foot LoopRope gives you 10 custom tie-down lengths and over 18 attachment points.
Here are just five of the many ways to use LoopRope this hunting season:
- Tie Down: Secure that 9 point buck from out of a pine thicket to the hood of your truck or ATV. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 because of the positive connection qualities.
- Cover: Putting up tents and tarps when you reach the campsite can be tricky depending on the surroundings: trees, rocks, cliffs, or snow.
- Since a LoopRope is fully adjustable and can be stretched to different lengths; it can be used to secure tent poles or canopies in a number of different situations.
- Hanging: Loop the ends of the LoopRope securely around two tree trunks or poles and use it as a clothesline to dry wet clothes or hang gear.
- Hiking: Strap your rifle and scope, tent, canopy, and more. The possibilities are endless!
- String: Use the dual sided LoopClips to bundle decoy lines, clip to each of the eight loops, attach on the racks of your ATV. This rig works great for boat hunters.
When you get to where you hunt you unclip the LoopClips and chuck ‘em out.
Shop LoopRope on Amazon : http://tiny.cc/xmfk1w
Use it everywhere; it’s secure, fast and easy. Users are discovering many different ways to secure items: check out video examples on the website. www.LoopRope.com