Today is Wednesday, April 16, 2014rss RSS feed
Wolf Hunt Sabotage Manual

Wolf Hunt Sabotage Manual

U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance

U.S. Sportsmen’s Alliance

Columbus, OH --(Ammoland.com)- An extremist animal rights and environmental group known as Earth First! published a how-to manual for illegally sabotaging wolf hunts and traps this week.  This was in response to a recently introduced federal bill to allow wolf hunting in most of the U.S.

The Earth First! Wolf Hunt Sabotage Manual ( http://tiny.cc/xejx1w )  gives detailed instructions on how to sabotage traps and free trapped wolves.

The 12-page manual also refers to trappers as “slob hunters” and “amateurs, a##holes, and part-timers whose techniques are crude.”

The manual, written by a group referring to themselves as the Redneck Wolf Lovin’ Brigade, tells activists how to find addresses of trappers so as to follow them from their homes to their trap lines.  The manual provides advice on how to secretly follow trappers and leave no trace of footprints nor fingerprints. It also instructs individuals to trip traps to render them ineffective.  It also states that “any type of trap line interference is illegal, so you might as well do a thorough job and totally dispose of any traps you find, as this is no more illegal than simply tripping them and leaving them intact.”

The Redneck Wolf Brigade is correct when they state that any type of trap line interference is illegal, as is hunter harassment in all 50 states. Over 25 years ago, USSA wrote the hunter-harassment language that was used by the majority of states when they passed laws protecting hunters, anglers and trappers from being able to enjoy their sports.

Wolf hunting is currently legal in Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Wisconsin, Michigan and Minnesota.  USSA has helped lead the fight to gain the delisting of the Western Great Lakes Wolf from protected status by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, and has seen much opposition from animal rights groups such as Earth First!

Take a moment to look over USSA’s tips on how to deal with anti-hunters and harassment.

If you find your traps being tampered with or suspect any type of hunter harassment, please contact your local state wildlife agency or authorities immediately!

About: The U.S. Sportsmen’s Alliance is a national association of sportsmen and sportsmen’s organizations that protects the rights of hunters, anglers and trappers in the courts, legislatures, at the ballot, in Congress and through public education programs. Visit www.ussportsmen.org.

Ammoland Click to read AmmoLand FTC Marital Disclosures Distributed to you by - AmmoLand.com – The Shooting Sports News source.
  • 19 User comments to “Extremist Group Publishes Manual Encouraging Illegal Sabotage of Wolf Hunting & Trapping”

1. Bill Baker on August 16, 2013 at 7:07 PM said:

Wait, so stealing the traps is no more criminal than just setting them off? Wouldn’t that also be a count or 50 of theft on top of the other charges, making it therefore more criminal, or maybe I’m not as smart as them. Also

Ammoland: Is the wierd numbers I keep seeing on the really kiss ass posts saying things like ‘I love this blog….’ and such a sign of some wierd spam bot hitting you? If so, the number at the beginning of my post was a joke lol.

2. Bill Baker on August 16, 2013 at 11:12 PM said:

Wait, so stealing the traps is supposedly no more criminal than setting them off? So if you set them off you can steal them for no addtl charges, yeah, might wanna check a lawyer there eh?

Also:
      8277462 423477 @Spambot: What a great post, I love reading this blog. 872641

3. Shouldn’t they be classified as terrorist? After all they at terrorizing hunters and trappers.

What right do hunters and trappers have to defend their property in “Castle doctrine” states like Wisconsin?

4. @bill; Yes the numbers is a anti hunting group spamming us.

5. i love animals on August 17, 2013 at 12:52 PM said:

Hunters and trappers should be classified as terrorists. They commit terrorism acts on our wildlife all the time.

6. animal lover on August 17, 2013 at 4:13 PM said:

hunters and trappers should be classified as terrorists as they terrorize our wildlife.

7. Charlie on August 17, 2013 at 4:26 PM said:

To i love animals: Wildlife populations are regulated by hunting and trapping. As far as i know all 50 states require licenses to hunt and trap. Hunting and trapping predate the founding of our country. Any disruption of legal hunting and trapping should be a felony in my opinion. You know nothing of real life and nature. My guess is that you are a metro dweller raised with Bambi and cartoons of all animals living together in harmony eating nut berry stew.

8. Don’t worry wolf trappers , I could tell just by reading the anti’s little guide book their not going to effect your efforts . Unless you happen to hear them crying for help form frostbite , wolf bite or losing their way back to the Prius.

9. Well, it sure looked like a wolf in my trap when I shot it. Stake out your traps and shoot the bastards. They won’t do that long. I would prefer to beat the hell out of them myself. There is a way to get them.

10. hunters are cowards on August 17, 2013 at 7:02 PM said:

hunters and trappers are anti-wildlife terrorists. You people are PSYCHOPATHIC COWARDS.

11. hunters are cowards on August 17, 2013 at 7:03 PM said:

You hunters and trappers should be in jail for your terrorism crimes against wildlife. You sick psychopathic COWARDS.

12. hunters are cowards on August 17, 2013 at 7:05 PM said:

charlie, you are a psychopathic coward terrorist who commits terrorism on our wildlife. You hunters and trappers are low life scum.

13. Bill Baker on August 17, 2013 at 9:36 PM said:

@Troll, aka hunters are cowards: Hey man, I’ve missed you for weeks. So I’ve been on a diet, lost a few pounds. My daughter had her 4th anniversary with Travis, the engineer she met in college. We should catch up, I’ve missed you lately, haven’t heard from you in weeks. Lately the site has been getting hit with a lot of wierd spam, starting with numbers and such in each posting, not just a good down to earth douche like yourself. Refreshing to see you come back. Did mommy ground you for a while?
      I’ve offered a few times now to have you come over to my house and let you prove which of us is the coward, your lack of response kind of shows that one. But, I will shoot and trap a few extra critters this year for you. Lately it’s been mostly wood chucks, but the season is coming, so I’ll catch up on that for you.
      Well, gotta go for now, know that you have my love and I truly hope you live a long healthy life, and with your new Obamacare I’m pretty sure you will. Curious though, how do you pay for the internet, does your mom or do you sell some of your food stamps?

14. In response to Ms. Hunters are cowards : for your edification a true psychopath does not know fear , cannot empathize or experience regret for their actions ,they are driven by a nihilistic need to live out their fantasy. By contrast a coward lacks the initiative to pursue their desires , shackled by fear of failure or ridicule , an emotion a psychopath / sociopath does not experience. . That being said your accusation of a psychopathic coward would be mutually impossible.
      If you feel you may have anger management issues you should seek counseling before it adversely effects your mental health.

15. Mike Crognale on August 18, 2013 at 12:02 AM said:

The sentence you all are looking for is: “Shoot, shovel and shut up.”

16. Bill Baker on August 18, 2013 at 12:14 AM said:

@Anyone actually thinking they can communicate with a liberal whackjob troll like those above:

Really? Don’t bother, yeah, I like messing with him a little, but truth is you are not going to succeed whilst using logic of any sort in dissuading him from his line of reasoning, or lack thereof. I have been asking ammoland to allow a report style feature or simply delete such people, only out to incite you to rage. Problem is, this is how the internet works, trolls like above are good for the site, the more people argue with them, the more hits the site gets, thus the more ad revenue etc. But arguing with a liberal progressive PETA fool will get you about as far as beating your head into a brick wall will in this world.

17. hunters are cowards on August 18, 2013 at 1:07 PM said:

The conservative whackjob hunters and trappers are lowlife subhuman terrorists who should be in prison for their crimes against wildlife. Wildlife hating psychopathic COWARDS.

18. Bill Baker on August 18, 2013 at 3:18 PM said:

H A C: Hey, morning man. I don’t debate the idea that I am a conservative whack job, I’d be more concerned if someone called me ‘normal’ ouch.
      I’m not a psychopath though, as I do feel emotions, I feel a small pang of empathy, right before I take a nice juicy bite of a ham sandwich and accidentally make a snorting sound reminding me of the pig that died so that I might enjoy lunch. I do regret though, that I didn’t get to kill it myself. Which is why I’m thinking of making a trip to texas where I can shoot a wild pig there for next to nothing. Yum.
      As for hating wildlife, I love it. Fried, baked, jerkied, you name it. Yum again. Kudos to you my friend, for making us all change our minds on the subject.
      Ironically, if you read my comments above about how the world works, you would realize that your flaming on this site actually increases the hits to the site and makes it more money etc, and more popular. So you are in fact supporting the exact thing you rail against. Way to go man, keep up the good work.

19. This is only getting worse. They are only getting bolder. Time to activate yourselves. Every time an environmentalist, animal rights nut, progressive liberal democrat, or member of the elite guiding these eco-terrorists writes, comments, posts, they have to be met with 10 counters, confrontations, and fact corrections by us. You can’t sit back and watch anymore. Get uncomfortable, write. Not one should get by without something from us. Don’t name call, threaten, be stupid, or give out your personal information. AND don’t post pictures of a smiling you with your latest kill. They are still getting propaganda bonus’ from the trapperman mess. Get Active!