Stone Hart’s Gun Club & Indoor Range Aims to Teach Kids Gun Safety and Responsibility.
MIAMI, FLA --(Ammoland.com)- Stone Hart’s Gun Club & Indoor Range, located in Southwest Miami-Dade, wants parents to bring their children in to shoot.
The business is offering a “Kids Shoot Free” opportunity in an effort to promote household gun safety, education and responsibility.
The program began this summer, and due to its popularity, will continue into the fall.
The program advocates firearm training and the importance of proper handling of a weapon.
“We provide a safe environment where parents, with the help of our experts, can teach kids to respect guns and handle them safely,” says Martin Cardenal, Stone Hart’s managing partner. “This program is also an opportunity for parents, who are responsible gun enthusiasts, to share bonding moments with their children” adds Stone Hart partner Augusto Luna.
At Stone Hart’s Gun Club & Indoor Range, the kids shoot free program includes free classroom education courses and the following conditions:
- Kids must be between the ages of 8 and 17 to shoot for free
- Accompanying adult pays standard rates
- Two children maximum per lane (for safety)
· Shenny Cordero and her 17 year old daughter received criticism from her friends and colleagues about bringing her daughter to the shooting range. But after laying out her feeling on how the range provides a safe environment for her daughter to learn gun responsibility, she shifted the tide of opinion.
· Erik Alexander and his daughter 11 year old daughter Madeline (pictured above) visit often. Erik says he enjoys the opportunity to bond with his daughter and believes it puts her in the safest position in case she is ever around a friend or family member who has a weapon and isn’t handling it responsibly.
B Both parents make the point that connecting kids with guns early in a responsible manner privdes their children a better sense of responsibility to report any child who may talk about bringing, or flashing a gun at school
ABOUT STONE HART’S GUN CLUB:
Stone Hart’s Gun Club and Indoor Range is a state of the art indoor gun shooting range in Miami, Florida catering to gun enthusiasts, gun hobbyists, sportsmen and law enforcement professionals.
Our family friendly facility was designed to accommodate both handguns and rifle shooting in an indoor environment. The firing range employs sound deadening materials and a ventilation system that exceeds OSHA and NIOSH recommendations for air filtration and quality. We offer friendly advice and professional expertise for all your needs including: Gun Safety Courses, Concealed Weapon Courses, Gun Courses for Women only, and Precision Shooting Courses.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: http://