Colandro for NRA Board!
Running on the Antagonist Platform!
Woodland Park, NJ - -(Ammoland.com)- AmmoLand readers and NRA members, our friend Anthony P. Colandro, of Gun for Hire Radio fame, was passed over by the recent NRA Board Member Nominating Committee.
This grave mistake needs to be corrected and a write in petition nomination has been started to help Mr. Colandro get onto the ballot and represent the gun owners of NJ.
Says Anthony, ”Please note I was NOT nominated to run by the NRA! I am running for the people and by the people as an independent, with ties to no one. If elected I will represent the 1 Million New Jersey gun owners as well as all of the other battle ground States. It is time to do things differently. Vote for me and see.”
Continues Anthony ” I am an antagonist “opponent, competitor, enemy, rival”, from anti- “against is a character, that represents the opposition against which the protagonist must contend. In other words, an antagonist is a person who oppose status quo in this case.”
Mail or bring in the petition before Monday September 30th 2013 to Gun For Hire’s Range in Woodland ParkGun For Hire’s Range 1267 McBride Ave. Woodland Park, NJ 07424
Note: They have petitions at the range or if you want to print it out you must print the petition on 8 1/2″ x 14″ Legal size paper and bring into or mailed to Gun For Hire’s Woodland park Range at the address above. If you can not print out we have copies for you at the range.
ANTHONY P. COLANDRO
CEO & Capitalist Marksman of Gun For Hire New Jerseys First Five Star Range and Training Facility
Host of Gun For Hire Radio New Jerseys First and only Pro-Gun show. The Voice of 1Million NJ gun owners!
Leadership & Credentials
- NRA Master Training Counselor – All Disciplines
- NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
- NRA Law Enforcement Instructor Handgun
- NRA Law Enforcement Instructor Shotgun
- NRA Benefactor Life Member
- NRA Ring of Freedom Member
- NRA Heritage Society Member
- NRA Election Volunteer Coordinator – Congressional District Eight N.J.
- NRA Education and Training Committee Member
- Executive Vice President – Assn. of N.J. Rifle and Pistol Clubs
- Board Member – New Jersey Second Amendment Society
- Regional Training Counselor – NRA Refuse to be a Victim Program
- PPCI Certified Handcuff, Baton, OC Instructor
- N.J. Division of Criminal Justice Certified Firearms Instructor
- Sabre Civilian Mace Instructor
- Graduate – Lethal Force Institute and M.A.G. Group
- Life Member – Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
- Life Member – Assn. of N.J. Rifle and Pistol Clubs
- Life Member – Gun Owners of America
- NRA Whittington Center Trailblazer # 353
- Member – National Shooting Sports Foundation
- Member – Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network
- Member – Amateur Trapshooting Association
- Member – KnifeRights.org
- Member – National Muzzle Loading Rifle & Pistol Association
- Member – Second Amendment Foundation Defenders Club
- Possesses Carry Permits in Eight States, Including New Jersey
- ASSN of NJ Rifle & Pistol Clubs
- New Jersey Second Amendment Society
- Evan Nappan Esq.
- Jews for the Preservation Of Firearms Ownership
- Golani Rifle and Pistol Club
- Chris Knox