NEWTOWN, Conn --(Ammoland.com)- The National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) has launched an improved, redesigned website at www.nssf.org — the organization’s hub for providing timely news and educational materials to industry members and consumers.
The new site features improved navigation, better search functionality and quick access to news and information about the industry and hunting and the shooting sports.
Some enhancements to the site include:
- Improved navigation, offering quick access to all pages of the site
- Improved search functionality
- All of the latest industry news is now front and center on the homepage
- Sections tailored specifically for ranges, retailers, manufacturers and media
- Enhanced government relations resources, including state and federal bill trackers, legislative action center and quick access to other helpful pages
- Easy-to-find fact sheets and backgrounders on a number of issues and topics
- Improved industry research section and members-only resources
- Quick access to helpful information on firearms safety, hunting and the shooting sports
- Mobile-friendly responsive design
- And much more.
The new site is now live. NSSF invites its regular visitors and new visitors to check it out at www.nssf.org.
The National Shooting Sports Foundation is the trade association for the firearms industry. Its mission is to promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports. Formed in 1961, NSSF has a membership of more than 8,000 manufacturers, distributors, firearms retailers, shooting ranges, sportsmen’s organizations and publishers. For more information, visit www.nssf.org.