Covington VA --(Ammoland.com)- The VCDL is currently looking for a new State Wide Gun Show Coordinator.
After many years of service to the organization David Park has decided it is time to move on and we thank him for all of the time and effort he has given.
Thank you David!
The State Wide Gun Show Coordinator is responsable for:
- - Updating the upcoming gun show listing for inclusion in a VA-Alert (like item #3, below)
- - Gathering information on new show venues from member tips
- - Interfacing between VCDL leadership and the Gun Show Coordinators as a group
- - Maintaining a tally sheet with information such as the number of alert sign-ups, new memberships, events attended, and other items of interest to leadership and the Executive Members.
- - and providing a comprehensive report to Executive Members at their annual meeting.
It is estimated that this position would require 3 hours a month and one afternoon or evening per year.
If you are interested please let us know by contacting:
Gun shows are critical to VCDL and missing any shows is not desirable.
Tidewater/Norfolk Gun Show Coordinator needed!
The VCDL is currently looking for a new Coordinator for the Tidewater/Norfolk area. Jerry Brunner has decided it is time for a well deserved rest and VCDL thanks him for his efforts on our behalf!
We are seeking another member to carry the banner of freedom in the Tidewater area. Experience working our show booths is especially desirable.
If you are interested, or would like more information, please let us know by contacting:
This is an essential function for VCDL, as gun shows are critical to our financial well-being and recruiting initiatives.
Gun shows and events!
The Virginia Citizens Defense League wants to thank all their member-activists who generously gave of their time to advance and help defend the rights of their fellow gun owners by working our recruiting and information booths at gun shows and events around the state.
Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL). VCDL is an all-volunteer, non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right. Visit: www.vcdl.org