Long-Range Power and Accuracy with Reduced Recoil and Sound.
USA --(Ammoland.com)- HatsanUSA Inc. has released its highly innovative 125 Sniper Vortex.
These high-velocity vortex air rifles allow users to shoot from long distances with serious power and precision.
Not only are they perfect for pest control and target shooting, but they are sure to change the common misconception that airguns are nothing more than gimmick.
Available in .177cal (1250fps), .22cal (1000fps), and .25cal (750fps), these single-shot break barrel airguns use Hatsan’s advanced Vortex Gas Piston technology. This powerful system, completely built in-house, is designed to propel heavy weight lead pellets at incredible velocities by utilizing a pressurized gas piston in a break action style barrel.
The benefits of the Vortex Gas Piston System are extensive. Airguns fitted with this powerful system can remain cocked for long periods of time without causing any spring stress or damage to the gun itself. They can also produce more consistent power between consecutive shots and have longer lifetimes compared to conventional spring powered airguns. Additionally, gas piston power eliminates most vibrations created from the oscillation of heavy springs, thus providing users a shooting experience which is both quieter and smoother.
The 125 Sniper is also fitted with Hatsan’s Shock Absorber System (S.A.S.) that significantly reduces vibration, and an integrated sound moderator is fitted in the muzzle break. On the other end of these ambidextrous designed rifles is Hatsan’s TRIOPAD® butt system. This unique system utilizes a heavy-duty rubber recoil pad and three stock spaces to allow maximum recoil absorption with up to four different length of pull options. All of these advanced features work together to make the 125 Sniper Vortex one of the most quiet, yet powerful, airguns on the market.
All 125 Sniper Vortex models also feature Hatsan’s fully adjustable 2-stage Quattro Trigger system, soft rubber inlays on the forearm and grip for better feel and control, a scope rail mount, and a micro-adjustable rear sight and open front sight both with Truglo fiber optics. They include a 3-9×32 fully multicoated Optima scope and a Hatsan shoulder sling.
The MSRP of the 125 Sniper Vortex is $418.00
125 Sniper Vortex
- Vortex Gas Piston break barrel action
- Available in .177cal (1250fps), .22cal (1000fps), and .25cal (750fps)
- TRIOPAD® butt system for maximum recoil absorption and three TRIOPAD® stock spacers
- Precision rifled barrel for accuracy
- SAS Shock Absorber System
- Fully adjustable 2-stage Quattro Trigger
- Micro adjustable rear sight and open front sight both with Truglo fiber optics
- Manual safety and automatic cocking safety
- Fully Adjustable Elevation Comb
- Large muzzle break for easy cocking of the rifle
- Integrated sound moderator inside muzzle break
- Scope mount rail and mounted scope stop
- Ambidextrous design
- Includes 3-9×32 fully multicoated Optima scope, shoulder sling, and bi-pod
About HatsanUSA Inc.:
HatsanUSA Inc. gives U.S. customers the first opportunity to purchase Hatsan airguns, known and respected throughout the world for their premium Turkish craftsmanship, quality, and hard-hitting performance direct from Turkey.