Florida – -(Ammoland.com)- Our new custom AR-15 could be yours!
Just register as a Florida Carry Supporter at: https://www.floridacarry.org/emaillist
No purchase or donation is necessary. (However, we do appreciate your membership or donation to support Florida Carry’s gun rights work.)
When you win, you’ll just have to pay whatever fees your local Federally Licensed Firearms Dealer (or FFL) charges to lawfully transfer the firearm to you. ($25 to $30 at most Florida FFLs.)
Tech specs below:
- Forged Upper Receiver with M4 Reed Ramps and Rail T-Marks
- 16″ 5.56mm NATO Chambered M4 Profile Barrel with 1:7″ twist
- A2 “Birdcage” Compensating Flash Hider*
- One Piece Free Float Handguard with Monolithic Top Rail*
- M16 Type Bolt Carrier Group
- M16 Type Charging Handle*
- Magpul AFG (Angled Fore Grip)
- Magpul MBUS Front and Rear Sights*
- Magpul RSA (Rail Sling Attachment)*
- Larue Tactical Index Clips
- A2 Style Pistol Grip*
- Forged AR15 Lower Receiver
- Single Stage Mil Spec Trigger*
- Magpul Aluminum Enhanced Trigger Guard*
- M4 Style Mil Spec Adjustable Stock*
- Tapco Ambidextrous End Plate Sling Adaptor*
- 1x 30 Round Polymer Mag and 1x 20 Round PMAG*
*Specs Subject to Change – Parts may be replaced with upgraded components at the sole judgment and discretion of Florida Carry, Inc.
We do not share or market your information. Protecting the First Amendment Associational Privacy Rights of our members and supporters is a responsibility Florida Carry takes very seriously.
Any applicable taxes or fees are the responsibility of the winner, residency restrictions apply where prohibited by law, winner must be 18 years of age or older and not prohibited by law from owning or possessing an AR15 rifle as configured. Winner to be selected by random drawing on or about April 1st 2014. Eligible registrations must include first and last name, email address, and mailing address.
Florida Carry is a non-profit, non-partisan, grassroots organization dedicated to advancing the fundamental civil right of all Floridians to keep and bear arms for self defense as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution and Article I Section 8 of the Florida Constitution. Florida Carry, Inc. was organized by a group of Florida gun rights activists in order to better coordinate activities, effectively lobby the state legislature, and to provide a legal entity capable of filing suit to demand compliance with state and federal law. Florida Carry stands only to represent our members and the over 6 million gun owners of Florida. We are not beholden to any national organization’s agenda that may compromise that mission.
Florida Carry works tirelessly toward repealing and striking down ill-conceived gun control laws that have been proven to provide safe havens to criminals and be deadly to law abiding citizens.