Manasquan, NJ –-(Ammoland.com)- As NRA magazines containing ballots for the 2014 NRA Board of Directors Election begin arriving in people’s mail boxes AmmoLand Shooting Sports News has begun to publish letters of support requests from this years current ballot candidates.
(NRA members, if you got a ballot, you’re eligible to vote if you didn’t you aren’t and need to upgrade your membership to more than five years or better yet, Life Member).
The following is a statement from Robert L. Viden, Jr.who is running for re-election. Please take some time to read his biography and add his name for consideration as one of this years ballot choices.
Mr. Robert L. Viden, Jr.
- NRA Benefactor member.
- Member NRA Board of Directors for 15 years.
- Strong supporter Second Amendment
- NRA-ILA, NRA Endowments.
- Testifies before legislature.
- Media spokesman/debater.
- Vigorous, no compromise advocate for right to keep and bear arms. Defender against vicious attacks against firearms ownership. Challenged semiautomatic ban in Federal court, forced revision of M1A, AR-15 bans.
- Political strategist/consultant for pro-gun candidates.
- Fights international antigun regulations and UN gun ban schemes.
- Promotes development while defending shooting ranges against arbitrary closure by antigun bureaucrats.
- Former chairman NRA Range Development Committee.
- Served on, Gun Collectors, Clubs and Associations, Legislative Policy, Public Affairs Committees; NRA Special Contribution Fund.
- President NJ Retail Firearms Dealers Association.
- Member NSSF.
- Board member: OSHC of South Africa, Member SCI, SASS, Texas Gun Collectors, FCSA, Whittington Trail Blazer & Patriot, Dallas Safari Club. Humanitarian (77,000+ shoes to needy children) NRA Day Founder
- Gun owner, defends both.