NEW BERLIN, WI – With the celebration of the return of the Great American Outdoor Show, Sportsman Channel, the leader in outdoor television for American sportsmen and women, is bringing in the big guns with appearances by “The Gunny” R. Lee Ermey, Brian “Pig Man” Quaca, The Sporting Chef Scott Leysath, Steven Rinella and others to headline the network’s stage (#6603) at one of the largest consumer outdoor shows in the country. Additionally, NRANEWS Cam & Company will televise the show live from Harrisburg. Host, Cam Edwards, will sit down with top guests R. Lee Ermey, television huntress Melissa Bachman, the team of Major League Bowhunter and more as he explores the stories, people and places behind the headlines that affect the lifestyle of people who love to hunt, shoot, and fish.
The Great American Outdoor Show runs from February 1-9 at the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex in Harrisburg, Pa.
Recently, Sportsman Channel announced actor and former Marine, R. Lee Ermey, as host of the new series Saving Private K-9, set to debut in April. Ermey is most known for his role in the movie, Full Metal Jacket.
Saving Private K-9 highlights military dogs’ battlefield training, heroic accomplishments and relationships with their handlers – as well as their impact on those who have worked with them.
NRA’s popular talk-radio show NRANEWS Cam & Company will televise direct from the show floor on Monday, February 3 through Friday, February 7 from 5-6 p.m. ET. Hosted by Cam Edwards, NRANEWS
Cam & Company is the one-and-only news-talk series on television that can authoritatively address the issues that are vital to more than 80 million American sportsmen and sportswomen.
Sportsman Channel Schedule at the Great American Outdoor Show:
Saturday, February 1:
- The Sporting Chef Scott Leysath wild game cooking demonstration at 11 a.m., 2:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Sunday, February 2:
- The Sporting Chef Scott Leysath wild game cooking demonstration at 11 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Monday, February 3:
- The Sporting Chef Scott Leysath wild game cooking demonstration at 11 a.m.
- NRANEWS Cam & Co. films 5-6 p.m. Guests: TV host and The Sporting Chef Scott Leysath; Jeff Danker and Matt Duff, hosts of Major League Bowhunter.
Tuesday, February 4:
- Steven Rinella, acclaimed author and host of MeatEater with Steven Rinella on “Creating Wild Game Sausage at Home” at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- NRANEWS Cam & Co. films 5-6 p.m. Guests: Steven Rinella, host of MeatEater with Steven Rinella; Mike Stroff, host of Savage Outdoors and Brian “Pig Man” Quaca of Pig Man: The Series.
Wednesday, February 5:
- Melissa Bachman, host of Deadly Passion at 2 p.m.
- NRANEWS Cam & Co. films 5-6 p.m. Guests: Melissa Bachman and Christian Berg, Editor of “Petersen’s Bowhunting”
Thursday, February 6:
- NRANEWS Cam & Co. films 5-6 p.m. Guests: Michele Eichler and more
Friday, February 7
- R. Lee Ermey, host of Saving Private K-9 at 2 p.m.
- NRANEWS Cam & Co. films 5-6 p.m. Guests: R. Lee Ermey, host of Saving Private K-9; Bob Foulkrod of pro staff with Bass Pro Shops and Fred Eichler, host of Predator Nation.
Saturday, February 8
- R. Lee Ermey, host of Saving Private K-9 at 11 a.m.
For more information go to: www.thesportsmanchannel.com.
About Sportsman Channel: Launched in 2003, Sportsman Channel/Sportsman HD is the only television and digital media company fully devoted to honoring a lifestyle that is celebrated by millions of Americans. The leader in outdoor television, Sportsman Channel delivers entertaining and informative programming that embraces outdoor adventure, hunting and fishing, and reveals it through unique, surprising and authentic storytelling. Sportsman Channel embraces the attitude of “Red, Wild & Blue America” – where the American Spirit and Great Outdoors are celebrated in equal measure. Stay connected to Sportsman Channel online at www.thesportsmanchannel.com; Facebook, (facebook.com/sportsmanchannel); Twitter (twitter.com/SPORTSMANchnl and twitter.com/SportsmanPR) and YouTube (youtube.com/TheSportsmanChannel).