Birmingham, AL --(Ammoland.com)- After three months of suspense, host Jerry Klamer is pleased to announce that Donald Meyers from Sioux City, Iowa is the winner of the first Bucket List Outdoor Show elk hunt in New Mexico to be filmed for TV!
The hunt will take place in October 2014 with Cola Blanca Outfitters, where the Bucket List Team has previously had success and great experiences.
The company also gave away weekly prize packages from sponsors with a retail value of over $5,000.
“We’re blessed to have great sponsors of our show who are interested in giving something back to our viewing audience.” Says Klamer.
Winners and Prizes Include :
- Boss Heater by BIGHORN: Jerry Rivas- Middletown, MD
- Boss Heater by BIGHORN: Waymon Henry- Franklin, IN
- SoundGear by Starkey Labs : Bob Wallace- BC, Canada
- SoundGear by Starkey Labs: Kristy Fredrickson- Rice Lake, WI
- Polaris Backpack: Michele Horn- Tonawanda, NY
- Legendary Whitetail’s Apparel Pack: Keith Miller- St. Mary’s, PA
- Ross Devastation Bow: Sid Preston- Roswell, NM
- BigHorn Firepit: Richard Maybry- Brooks, GA
- Tenzing 2220: Justin Maranville- Brandon, VT
- Big Green Targets: Blake Gibbs- Soddy Daisy, TN
- ThermaCELL: Mitch Rueter- La Crosse, WI
- Tenzing 1400: Ryan Ray- Katy, TX
The Bucket List Outdoor Show airs Tuesday evenings July-December at 8:30 p.m. EST on Pursuit Channel with repeat airings on Sundays at 7:00 AM EST and 12:00 PM EST.
The show is in production on its third season and invites fans to see the new Season Three Trailer. “Season 2 was a great ride but Season Three is shaping up to be the best yet!” said Executive Producer Mitch Petrie.
About The Bucket List Outdoor Show
The Bucket List Outdoor Show is the brainchild of show host Jerry Klamer. As a successful businessman, an avid hunter and a long-time fan of outdoor television, Jerry aspired to tell the stories of his bucket-list hunts with friends, family and anyone who would listen and in 2011 the dream became a reality. Now in its second season the show continues to progress with great adventure, compelling hunts, knowledgeable Pro Staff and world-class production quality.
For more information, visit www.thebucketlistoutdoorshow.com or contact Randi Rowlett at 513-407-3480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Muddy Boot Productions, LLC
Muddy Boot Productions, is a small production company with a big passion for outdoor-television. Based in Minneapolis, MN. and Missoula, MT, our team has left its mark on outdoor television over the past 25 years Best known for its hit Outdoor Channel series, Wardens, Muddy Boot Productions has other concepts in development and is available for hire as a full-service television-production company.
For more information, contact Mitch Petrie, 763-463-9541 or email email@example.com.