New Berlin, Wis. –-(Ammoland.com)- Sportsman Channel, the leader in outdoor television for American sportsmen and women, today announced the launch of its HD channel on AT&T U-verse TV.
Sportsman HD has experienced a surge of growth in the past 12 months, and the launch by the country’s fastest growing TV provider continues that momentum.
“Sportsman Channel and AT&T U-verse HD have joined to distribute Sportsman HD to U-verse TV subscribers,” said Nory LeBrun, Sportsman Channel’s head of distribution. “Sportsman HD delivers all of the excitement and beauty of America’s “Red Wild & Blue” outdoor lifestyle, and we appreciate AT&T U-verse providing this great channel to their customers.”
“We’re excited to be able to offer the Sportsman Channel in HD to our AT&T U-verse TV subscribers,” said Chris Lauricella, Vice President, Content, AT&T U-verse.”
AT&T U-verse was one of the earliest distributors of Sportsman Channel, carrying the standard definition channel since 2005. The launch of Sportsman HD launch on Feb. 7 coincides with Sportsman’s new Spring lineup, which includes new original lifestyle series such as Amazing America with Sarah Palin, Saving Private K-9 with R. Lee “Gunny” Ermey, and Iditarod: Unleashed; as well as new seasons of many of America’s most popular hunting, shooting and fishing series..
AT&T U-verse customers will be able to enjoy Sportsman HD in the following markets with high concentrations of outdoor lifestyle enthusiasts, including:
- Texas (Austin, Corpus Christi, Dallas-Ft. Worth, El Paso, Houston, Lubbock, Odessa-Midland and San Antonio)
- California (Bakersfield, Fresno, Los Angeles, Modesto, Monterey, Oakland, Sacramento, Salinas, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Stockton, Visalia)
- Connecticut (Hartford, New Haven)
- New York (New York)
- Indiana (Elkhart, Indianapolis, South Bend)
- Wisconsin (Appleton, Green Bay, Madison, Milwaukee)
- Michigan (Battle Creek, Bay City, Detroit, Flint, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, Saginaw)
- Ohio (Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Toledo)
- Oklahoma (Oklahoma City, Tulsa)
- Georgia (Atlanta)
- Missouri (Kansas City, Springfield, St. Louis)
- Illinois (Champaign, Chicago, Decatur, Springfield)
- Nevada (Reno)
- Florida (Daytona Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Melbourne, Miami, Orlando, West Palm Beach)
- Kansas (Hutchinson Plus, Wichita, Topeka)
- Arkansas (Little Rock, Ft. Smith, Pine Bluff)
- North Carolina (Charlotte, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Raleigh-Durham)
- South Carolina (Charleston, Columbia, Greenville)
- Alabama (Birmingham, Huntsville, Mobile)
- Tennessee (Chattanooga, Knoxville, Memphis, Nashville)
- Kentucky (Louisville)
- Louisiana (Baton Rouge, New Orleans)
- Mississippi (Biloxi, Jackson)
Sportsman Channel can be seen on HD Channel 1642.
About Sportsman Channel: Launched in 2003, Sportsman Channel/Sportsman HD is the only television and digital media company fully devoted to honoring a lifestyle that is celebrated by millions of Americans. The leader in outdoor television, Sportsman Channel delivers entertaining and informative programming that embraces outdoor adventure, hunting and fishing, and reveals it through unique, surprising and authentic storytelling. Sportsman Channel embraces the attitude of “Red, Wild & Blue America” – where the American Spirit and Great Outdoors are celebrated in equal measure. Stay connected to Sportsman Channel online at www.thesportsmanchannel.com; Facebook, (facebook.com/sportsmanchannel); Twitter (twitter.com/SPORTSMANchnl and twitter.com/SportsmanPR) and YouTube (youtube.com/TheSportsmanChannel).
About AT&T: AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) is a premier communications holding company and one of the most honored companies in the world. Its subsidiaries and affiliates – AT&T operating companies – are the providers of AT&T services in the United States and internationally. With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet, voice and cloud-based services. A leader in mobile Internet, AT&T also offers the best wireless coverage worldwide of any U.S. carrier, offering the most wireless phones that work in the most countries. It also offers advanced TV service with the AT&T U-verse® brand. The company’s suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world.
Additional information about AT&T Inc. and the products and services provided by AT&T subsidiaries and affiliates is available at www.att.com/aboutus or follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at www.youtube.com/att.
2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Reliability claim based on data transfer completion rates on nationwide 4G LTE networks. 4G LTE availability varies.