North Carolina –-(Ammoland.com)- Grass Roots North Carolina’s “Larry Pittman Benefit Shoot” is fast approaching (Feb. 27), and if you don’t have your tickets yet, now is the time to get them.
Attending this event means you’re supporting North Carolina’s most pro-gun legislator, but there is a lot more to it than even that. This benefit, held at Eagle Guns, in Concord, will allow you the opportunity to do all of the following:
- Meet NC’s most pro-gun legislator, Representative Larry Pittman.
- Meet GRNC President F. Paul Valone.
- Compete for GRNC apparel in the centerfire handgun steel plate match (9mm or greater).
- Compete for GRNC apparel in the rimfire handgun “darts” match.
- For an inexpensive rental rate, shoot a sub-machine gun.
- Test the new Glocks! (models 41 & 42).
It takes guts to stand up to leadership in defense of gun rights, but there is a price: So called “mainstream” Republicans are determined to remove Pittman. Now the most pro-gun member of the NC House is facing a well-financed RINO in the primary. What will you do about it?
Representative Larry Pittman (R, Cabarrus, GRNC ****) was critical to passing the largest expansion of gun rights in North Carolina history, House Bill 937.
How so? With GRNC support, Pittman led a “floor fight” to return restaurant carry to a bill from which leadership had stripped it. Realizing the seriousness of the effort, House leadership later moved restaurant carry, the Senate improved it, and the rest is history.
Attend the “Larry Pittman Benefit Shoot” and Defend the most pro-gun NC House Rep
Where: Eagle Guns
Church Road SW
Concord, NC 28027
Thursday, February 27
5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- 10% off ammo for benefit attendees.
- The use of the Glock 41 & 42 is at no cost, however those using them must purchase ammo from Eagle guns.
- Everyone shooting MUST watch the safety video prior to shooting.
- Minors under 15 cannot shoot the machine gun.
- Minor policy of Eagle Guns applies to this event.
IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED!
Click here to get tickets to GRNC’s “Larry Pittman Benefit Shoot.” At Eagle Guns, meet Rep. Pittman, GRNC President Paul Valone, and more! February 27, 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
Help GRNC-PVF continue to defend your rights by joining and/or donating HERE or go to: http://www.grnc.org/join-grnc/contribute
About:Grass Roots North Carolina is an all-volunteer organization dedicated to preserving the freedoms guaranteed us by the Bill of Rights. Our main focus is the right to keep and bear arms. GRNC was central to drafting and passing North Carolina’s concealed handgun law and since that time has continued to push for improvements to gun laws. Visit:www.grnc.org