New Jersey --(Ammoland.com)- As most of you probably know, the NJ Assembly Law & Safety Committee voted straight along party lines and decided to move forward A2006 the 10 round magazine limit/ban bill.
The members of this committee all laughed and joked about the THOUSANDS of opposition emails/faxes/calls they received from Patriots like you.
The overwhelming amount of testimony Thursday was from people who are vehemently opposed to this bill.
Despite all the opposition testimony & opposition emails/faxes/calls, the Committee Democrats all decided to ignore what they were hearing and receiving from constituents and move ahead with the plan to limit your “Magazine Clips” to 10 rounds.
I don’t give a crap about Sweeney, Greenwald, Mainor or anyone else in Trenton. The ONLY one I care about now is Christie, and Christie is the ONLY one who can stop this bill from becoming law. (Democrats have the fix in for the bill) We will start Tweeting, emailing, faxing and calling Christie immediately, and you should have already stopped your Sweeney Tweets.
The key is how do we work with Christie? The answer is that we MUST be polite, sweet, friendly, and supportive. I don’t think Christie is a big fan of the Second Amendment, however, right now he is our ONLY friend and the ONLY person left in NJ that can stop his bill. So, we will treat him a bid happy smile whenever we interact with him. I don’t want to see any attacks on Christie right now, just love and affection until this bill is dead & buried.
The following Tweets are to go out starting immediately and continue going out until further notice. Please copy and paste these comments into your Twitter accounts:
- Will @GovChristie promise to VETO A2006 so 1.1 Million law abiding NJ gun owners aren’t turned into felons w/the stroke of a pen? #2A #NJ2AS
- Does @GovChristie know Harvard gun study proves AWBs & Magazine Limits have ZERO EFFECT upon gun crime? http://bit.ly/1dNjBLY #2A #NJ2AS
- Time for @GovChristie to let @NJSenatePres & @LouGreenwald know he’ll VETO A2006 it’s not cool to turn NJ gun owners into FELONS! #2A #NJ2AS
- 6 gov’t studies prove MORE GUNS=LESS CRIME but @NJSenatePres ignores & punishes NJ Gun Owners! Will @GovChristie VETO A2006? #2A #NJ2AS
- #NJ2AS is counting on @GovChristie to VETO A2006 the arbitrary magazine limit bill that turns law abiding NJ gun owners into FELONS #2A
- Will @GovChristie let @NJSenatePres push thru 57 #NewNJGunLaws after last year’s 21 laws & Sweeney’s promise no more were needed? #2A #NJ2AS
- #NJ2AS wants to let our partners in the Gun Rights Coalition across US know that @GovChristie supports us & he’ll VETO A2006 #GRC2A #2A
- #NJ2AS supports @GovChristie but does he support us? Time to VETO A2006 & other 44 #NewNJGunLaws Sweeney & Dems shoving thru #2A
These are the first set of Tweets we’ll be sending out to Christie. I will continue to send you more Tweets, as well as the FAX campaign and the Email/Letter/Phone campaign. I cannot stress enough how important it is that we do NOT piss Christie off right now. We need to convince him that NJ2AS is his best friend and that he should stand by us and VETO 45 of the other 57 new NJ gun laws (you can find the list here http://bit.ly/1bbVDIT). I will not tolerate any NJ2AS Member being antagonistic, or calling Christie RINO or any other derogatory names. Now is not the time for that kind of stuff. One more important issue; every one of you are to IMMEDIATELY STOP FOLLOWING SWEENEY! I want to see his Twitter numbers fall drastically when NJ2AS Twitter Army Members drop him like the dirty Union Thug he is.
As always, feel free to contact me at any time. I always welcome your comments, questions, or complaints. Be on the lookout for my next email that will have our FAX campaign for the VETO of A2006. Keep up the great work, stick to the plan, and we can win this battle too!
Social Media Coordinator
New Jersey Second Amendment Society – Our mission is to promote the free exercise of Second Amendment rights within the community and Legislature of New Jersey, to educate the community regarding the enjoyable, safe, and responsible use of firearms, and to engender a sense of camaraderie and fellowship among the members and their families. Visit: www.nj2as.com