Van Buren, OH –-(Ammoland.com)- Nature’s Head is proud to introduce the Nature’s Head composting toilet. This unique composting toilet is unlike any other on the market today.
The Nature’s Head composting toilet was designed for the RV, cabin, boat or home owner who needs or wants a toilet that doesn’t require traditional plumbing or running water.
The Nature’s Head composting toilet is a self-contained urine diverting toilet that keeps the urine and solids separated. As a result, the toilet does not smell like some composting toilets. It doesn’t require evaporation and is less complicated than many composting toilet systems.
The toilet is built with stainless steel hardware, is as tough as nails and is user friendly. It has been designed to withstand the harshest conditions including remote cabins off the grid deep in the backcountry or on a sail boat that spends days or weeks at sea.
The Nature’s Head composting toilet is full size much like a regular toilet, looks like a regular toilet and other than a few small differences, operates like a regular toilet. One major difference is the toilet requires no water or plumbing to operate. Solids go into a holding tank where it turns into compost and urine goes into its own holding tank.
“The Nature’s Head toilet is great for anyone who wants the convenience offered by a modern day toilet but doesn’t have running water or plumbing. It also works well for disaster preparedness shelters, people who live off the grid or for those who simply want to use less water. Best off all, the Nature’s Head composting toilet is affordable,” Larry said.
To learn more about Nature’s Head composting toilet, visit www.natureshead.net or call (251) 295-3043.
Below is a list of many of the great features found on the Nature’s Head composting toilet.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Five Year Warranty
- All stainless hardware.
- Full size elongated seat for comfort.
- Disassembles in seconds for emptying.
- Composting handle can be mounted on either side.
- Vent hose and fan may be mounted on either side.
- Unit comes with everything for your installation but the external vent.
- Molded in toilet seat for safety and ease of cleaning.
- Completely self-contained and portable.
- Fully supported liquid tank for applications where it extends beyond mounting pedestal
- Translucent liquid tank allows for easy visual capacity inspection.
- Rear of main tank is cut out for bulkhead clearance on some boats.