Lake Mary will showcase top firearms, gear, giveaways and celebrity guests.
ST. PAUL, MN --(Ammoland.com)- Gander Mountain Academy (GMA), renowned as the nation’s largest network of firearms training facilities, is again teaming with some of the firearms world’s top manufacturers to host their biggest Firearms Expo to date.
The one-day event will be held on Saturday, April 12, 2014 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Lake Mary, FL, facility located at 3750 Flagg Lane, just off Interstate 4, at the Lake Mary Blvd. exit.
Gander Mountain Academy, which has quickly earned its reputation as one of the nation’s top firearms education and safety training centers, will host vendors representing dozens of brands, special guests, and provide the unique opportunity for guests to try firearms for free! There is no cost to attend or to try out firearms.
Among the guests scheduled to appear at the event, sponsored by the U.S. Concealed Carry Association and Remington are:
- Mark Walters, host of the nationally-syndicated Armed America Radio program, Co-Author of “Lessons from Armed America” and “Lessons from Un-Armed America.”
- Michael Martin, author of “Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals.”
- Deryck Poole, I.C.E. contributor, Combat Focus Shooting instructor, owner of Echo-5 Training Group.
- Mike Hughes, founder of Next Level Training and Top Shot Contestant.
- Mike Centola, I.C.E. contributor, Combat Focus Shooting instructor, AR parts designer and builder, owner of Allstar Tactical.
For more information and event details, call 407-804-0514 or follow Gander Mountain Academy on Facebook.
About Gander Mountain Company
Gander Mountain Company headquartered in St. Paul, MN, is the nation’s largest and fastest growing retail network of outdoor specialty stores for hunting, fishing, camping, marine and outdoor lifestyle products and services. Since 1960, Gander Mountain has offered the best selection of outdoor equipment, technical apparel, active casual wear, and footwear featuring national, regional and specialty brands at competitive prices. Focused on a “We Live Outdoors®” culture, Gander Mountain dedicates itself to creating outdoor memories. Gander Mountain has 133 conveniently-located outdoor lifestyle stores in 25 states. For the nearest store location call 800-282-5993 or visit www.GanderMountain.com Gander Mountain is also the parent company of Overton’s (www.overtons.com), a leading catalog and Internet based retailer of products for boating and other water sports enthusiasts.