The Bullseye Training Kit includes the LaserLyte Trigger Tyme Pistol, the LT-PRO universal pistol laser trainer and a Laser Trainer Target to register hits. The Training Tyme Kit provides a $90.00 savings over the same products sold separately.
The Trigger Tyme Pistol is similar in size to the GLOCK 19/23 and the Springfield Armory XD (M) Double stack 9mm and .40 S&W pistols. The 5.5 lb. approximate simulated trigger pull has a take-up and break-action just like a real firearm; however the LaserLyte Trigger Tyme pistols cannot accept or fire real ammunition.
The LaserLyte LT-PRO works with a sound activated switch that indicates where the bullet impacts with a red laser dot. It extends no more than .25 inches from the muzzle of the Trigger Tyme pistol, thus allowing for training from a holster, concealment or close quarters. The LT-PRO fits .380 ACP to .45 ACP caliber semi-automatic handguns.
The LaserLyte Bullseye Training Kit comes with the original LaserLyte Trainer Target. The target has 62 LEDs that will light up when hit with the laser. Once the display button is struck with the laser the LEDs are turned on. Then, without leaving your couch, shoot the reset button and continue to train. From getting quick shots on target to accurate fire, this target will allow the most versatile training.
The LaserLyte Bullseye Kit is the perfect training kit for classrooms, new shooters and individuals interested in honing their presentation, holstering and trigger skills. MSRP is $279.95.
The LaserLyte Bullseye Training Kit gets sport shooters and professionals on target faster, increasing accuracy and overall hits. For more information, visit www.laserlyte.com.
LaserLyte LT-PRO Features and Specifications:
- Minimum 2-inch barrel required
- Fits calibers: 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, .38 SP, .380 Auto, .357 SIG, 10mm and .45 LC.
- Near flush fitting to muzzle design
- Allows more advanced training scenarios
- Hammer or striker fired laser activation for 100 milliseconds
- Patented adjustment system
- Length: 2.1 inches
- Minimum diameter: .1 inch
- Maximum Diameter: .5 inch
- Run Time: 3,000 shots
- Batteries: 3 x 377
- Activation: Sound of striker or hammer
LaserLyte LT-TT Features and Specifications:
- For use with the LaserLyte LT-PRO and LaserLyte Trainer targets: TLB-1 and TLB-RT
- Training pistol cannot accept or fire live ammunition
- Materials: made from glass filled nylon
- Weight: 12.75 ounces / 362 gr.
LaserLyte TLB-1 Features and Specifications:
- Compatible products: LT-PRO, LT-1, LT-223, LT-380, LT-9, LT-40, and LT-45
- Provides user feedback
- Can be used in a variety of scenarios and training exercises
- Batteries: 3 AA batteries
- Battery Life: 6000 shots (LED activations)
- Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz., 566.99 grams
- LxWxD: 9.5 in. x 6.25 in. x 2.0 in., 241.3mm x 158.75mm x 50.8mm
- Range of Usage: 50 yd.
LaserLyte, the leader in laser technology for over 25 years. Our mission is to heighten the experience of shooting. LaserLyte offers a 3-year warranty for all products sold new. For additional information about LaserLyte, visit www.laserlyte.com. Visit the LaserLyte YouTube page for all the LaserLyte action.